Bellazon

Nadja Auermann
Thumbnail

peyt

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1009992

oh but where is her hunky heart-throb Ken? :cry2:

I seem to remember Linda playing a similar "Barbie" role too ;)

yeah all because of that trashy "I never whant to hear it again" pop hit from Aqua...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbie_girl

:x :x :x

:rofl:

#1 :beating: for getting that freaking barbie song stck in my head!! :rofl: and #2 ken aing got no naughty bits :rofl:

lolol.. i seem to like models when they go through their 'barbie phase'...i love platinum hair guess i can blame that on monroe and jayne mansfield. but u can blame my son for those barbie pics.... since he takes my flash drives and turns them into discs.. hes fallen in love with nadja hes actually gone pic hunting for nadja!!!!.... says she looks like a 'hot goth chick' lololol

but u can blame my son for those barbie pics.... since he takes my flash drives and turns them into discs.. hes fallen in love with nadja hes actually gone pic hunting for nadja!!!!.... says she looks like a 'hot goth chick' lololol

Why, that's great! :yes:

I mean it could have gone worse, he could have become one of the guys sneaking around the Lucy Pinder thread ... :shifty:

lol, we might have *plucking out grey strands in hair* we aint getting older, were getting better

Well, if getting better feels like this ... :cain: :laugh:

lol mel!!! youre still a baby......and now... i have to find out who lucypinder is!

im almost afraid to find out!! :rofl:

... you better be ... :ninja:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Harper's Bazaar US Feb 08

"The Politics of Fashion"

ph. by Peter Lindbergh

source: Livejournal, fotodecadent

i dont know how you could have missed that I-D? the face? post... but as long as you saw it :)

and i should have KNOWN youd post these bazaar pics before me..i just found em

youre so on the ball.. :persuazn: lololol

kiddin, sweets... but are those photos shopped?? they look seemless, but how could they get such access to

the candidates??? :blink: