Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Am I right to understand that Adriana has three Major contracts? Perhaps between the three of them she makes 30+ Million, but VS would certainly not pay even Adriana Lima such an extroidinary amount of money.

I'm not sure where I heard it, I think it may have been either in Forbes or The Soup, but they mentioned several of the girls and what they are contracted for.

Selita was for for something like 15-17 Million

Adriana 30, Gisele a little higher, no mention of Izabel, Ale or Karolina though.

I'm sorry but imo no one deserves that much money for just modeling. That's stupid. I mean there are prettier girls than them with better bodies who need the money more. That's just ridiculous.

I´m sorry to say this, and I mean no offence, but...wake up. World is no more a place where it´s about what someone deserves. Hungry people deserves to eat, poor deserves to have money, think about that at your next visit in McDonalds before you put your hamburger into your mouth. It´s silly. Life´s what you make it. If THEY are the women that have that money,it´s not their fault that those "

prettier girls than them with better bodies who need the money more
" don´t have it, you know?

I'm sorry but imo no one deserves that much money for just modeling. That's stupid. I mean there are prettier girls than them with better bodies who need the money more. That's just ridiculous.

I´m sorry to say this, and I mean no offence, but...wake up. World is no more a place where it´s about what someone deserves. Hungry people deserves to eat, poor deserves to have money, think about that at your next visit in McDonalds before you put your hamburger into your mouth. It´s silly. Life´s what you make it. If THEY are the women that have that money,it´s not their fault that those "

Hmm...and just when I thought people couldn't get anymore apathetic. Thanks for proving me wrong Jennka. God forbid someone should have an opinion around here.

Hmm...and just when I thought people couldn't get anymore apathetic. Thanks for proving me wrong Jennka. God forbid someone should have an opinion around here.

ehm... :confused: I wasn´t talking serious...if you know something like "irony" let me know :)

Adriana is not making 1.2 million a year. She cant be.. At least not in US dollars. I would have liked to see Adriana as well, the only great model there is Alessandra, Karolina is also OK. If Ale hadn't shown up, the event would have gone to -> :evil:

ehm... :confused: I wasn´t talking serious...if you know something like "irony" let me know :)

What was ironic about what you said? If I misunderstood something, its only because your post didn't make much sense. Don't patronize me!