Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I wonder why she's wearing a mask but isn't making her daughter wear one? I thought kids were more suspectible to the virus? Either way, it's her choice so I'm not ragging on her for not making her daughter wear one, I'm just curious. 

Thanks for all the posts @Shepherd!!! You do an amazing job at keeping this thread updated. And thanks to you as well @Don_Billy for your post.

I have read on here, other fashion websites, and Youtube that she calls the paparazzi on herself. While that doesn't bother me in the slightest, it seems to bother a lot of people.  I can see why she would call them: it keeps her name in the paper, she still gets attention and stays relevant,  and she does wear cute clothes so why not show them off lol. I've read the same thing about Miranda Kerr (one of my all time favorite models), but I suppose that should be discussed on her thread, not Alessandra's. 

As fans of hers, do you guys  think she calls or has her management call the paps? If you think she/management calls them, does it bother you? 

7 hours ago, bump said:

Thanks for all the posts @Shepherd!!! You do an amazing job at keeping this thread updated. And thanks to you as well @Don_Billy for your post.

I have read on here, other fashion websites, and Youtube that she calls the paparazzi on herself. While that doesn't bother me in the slightest, it seems to bother a lot of people.  I can see why she would call them: it keeps her name in the paper, she still gets attention and stays relevant,  and she does wear cute clothes so why not show them off lol. I've read the same thing about Miranda Kerr (one of my all time favorite models), but I suppose that should be discussed on her thread, not Alessandra's. 

As fans of hers, do you guys  think she calls or has her management call the paps? If you think she/management calls them, does it bother you? 

For an industry that relies on maintaining your brand and visibility, I think it's good for her brand and makes good business sense.  As a fan, I don't mind it at all.

15 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

For an industry that relies on maintaining your brand and visibility, I think it's good for her brand and makes good business sense.  As a fan, I don't mind it at all.

I feel the same way. I don't know why people think it's stupid. I remember people complaining about it with Miranda Kerr as well.  

Doesn't she have her own swimwear line? If so, then yes it would be good to keep her name in the paper for the brand. 

6 hours ago, bump said:

I feel the same way. I don't know why people think it's stupid. I remember people complaining about it with Miranda Kerr as well.  

Doesn't she have her own swimwear line? If so, then yes it would be good to keep her name in the paper for the brand. 

Gal Floripa is her own swimwear line.  She markets it on her own IG and they have their own IG page.  Models who to turn their name into a brand and successful business model (no pun intended) really deserve credit and respect for the work they put in outside of walking on the runway and maintaining their physical appearance.  It appears that Ale has a good foundation and is thinking long-term knowing the shelf life of a model's career is relatively short.

17 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

Gal Floripa is her own swimwear line.  She markets it on her own IG and they have their own IG page.  Models who to turn their name into a brand and successful business model (no pun intended) really deserve credit and respect for the work they put in outside of walking on the runway and maintaining their physical appearance.  It appears that Ale has a good foundation and is thinking long-term knowing the shelf life of a model's career is relatively short.

Thank you for the information. I'll have to check out her line. I'm glad she was thinking long-term to make sure she has a source of income whenever she stops modeling. I wonder about models who stop working and who don't start their own line or something. If they haven't saved enough money to retire successfully, do they just have to go back to working a regular job? How weird that must be to go from a fancy and fabulous life to working as a secretary or waitress or something)! I'm glad Alessandra and others like Rosie or Candice have a good head on their shoulders to know they need to do something to insure income. 

Also, who are her past boyfriends and when she did start dating Jamie? I just now started becoming interested in her (my favorite models are Candice, Miranda,  Barbara P, Lily A, Rosie, Behati, Doutzen and a few others), so I don't really know much about her. I was looking through earlier pages of this thread and it seems like she started dating Jamie in 2008 and they had their daughter shortly after. Some websites I looked at said they started dating in 2005, so I'm a bit confused. I was just curious of the timeline. Thanks in advance if you or anyone else can answer my questions. 

Also, I hope Ale's brand is doing well! I have always loved her personality, just never cared for her modeling work until recently. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for the information. I'll have to check out her line. I'm glad she was thinking long-term to make sure she has a source of income whenever she stops modeling. I wonder about models who stop working and who don't start their own line or something. If they haven't saved enough money to retire successfully, do they just have to go back to working a regular job? How weird that must be to go from a fancy and fabulous life to working as a secretary or waitress or something)! I'm glad Alessandra and others like Rosie or Candice have a good head on their shoulders to know they need to do something to insure income. 

Also, who are her past boyfriends and when she did start dating Jamie? I just now started becoming interested in her (my favorite models are Candice, Miranda,  Barbara P, Lily A, Rosie, Behati, Doutzen and a few others), so I don't really know much about her. I was looking through earlier pages of this thread and it seems like she started dating Jamie in 2008 and they had their daughter shortly after. Some websites I looked at said they started dating in 2005, so I'm a bit confused. I was just curious of the timeline. Thanks in advance if you or anyone else can answer my questions. 

Also, I hope Ale's brand is doing well! I have always loved her personality, just never cared for her modeling work until recently. 

I've been a fan of hers for a while.  Ale had her kids (1 daughter and 1 son) with a guy named Jamie Mazur.  They were engaged for a long time but never married and then separated in recent years.  She's now dating a guy named Nicolo Oddi now, although I'm not sure what he does.  She did a feature on her home in Architectural Digest magazine.   There's a really good 10 min video on YouTube where she shows her home in LA.