Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

post-26070-0-1446082770-60771_thumb.jpg post-26070-0-1446082770-64413_thumb.jpg post-26070-0-1446082770-65542_thumb.jpg post-26070-0-1446082770-68589_thumb.jpg

post-26070-0-1446082770-70311_thumb.jpg post-26070-0-1446082770-73684_thumb.jpg post-26070-0-1446082770-75097_thumb.jpg

I would say... Next time don?t use photoshop and delete the copyright!!! Don?t do it again... please, it?s sad if someone take time for doing it and then someone is coming and delete the copyright... :censored:

Credits to Juliax/lovevsmodels.com

I DONT KNOW WHO REMOVED HER TAG BUT THAT WASNT ME. I FOUND THESE CAPS WITHOUT TAG!!!

ANJA! The first is from halloween, the second of her first bikini....both from facebook. :)

n1001011469302218069177os9.jpg n1001011469302218052223nu7.jpg

It still amazes me that all these people swear to be the biggest fans of people like Ale and Marisa but really don't know anything. VS forbids any of thier models to have a social networking site such as facebook for security reasons. I seriously doubt that Ale or any of the others would jepurdize thier careers for these sites. All myspcae, facebook pages are FAKES!

It still amazes me that all these people swear to be the biggest fans of people like Ale and Marisa but really don't know anything. VS forbids any of thier models to have a social networking site such as facebook for security reasons. I seriously doubt that Ale or any of the others would jepurdize thier careers for these sites. All myspcae, facebook pages are FAKES!

The pics are from Jamie´s Mom facebook account, not from Ale´s one!.

The pics are from Jamie´s Mom facebook account, not from Ale´s one!.

Correct! Aside from that, Alessandra does in fact have facebook - and it's not fake before you say that. Her friends include Jamie and his family, her manager Richard, sister Aline, Tatiana Fontes and her husband, assistants from VS etc etc. She hasn't uploaded any pictures herself (except for a few scenery kinda shots) but her friends have tagged her in plenty. I highly doubt VS would extend their contract terms that far, the girls are just people after all.

I can think of several VS models who have facebook; Andi, Candice, Rosie, Behati, Emanuela and Miranda to name a few.

OMG Anja is just too cute :wub:

and yes Ale does in fact have a facebook wasn't that confirmed on her forum?

No it wasn´t :(

They said Ale has no Myspace, Facebook etc. but I guess they said that she doesn´t have those things because every day a member asked in the forum if she does have myspace/facebook... etc.