Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Alessandra and Jaime announced they are expecting their first child together earlier this month

*And I agree that she doesn't look spectacular. But I doubt taht I would look better during the pregnancy.

prwz26b3584cn1.th.jpgprwz26c6970ks0.th.jpgpost-5280-0-1446080809-53701_thumb.jpgprwz26dc8d1qe1.th.jpg

prwz26e880asq5.th.jpgpost-5280-0-1446080809-57513_thumb.jpgprwz270e2b4kn2.th.jpgprwz27443d0lp3.th.jpg

prwz2750338ow2.th.jpgpost-5280-0-1446080809-59694_thumb.jpg

One more CUTE! : :fun:

her face looks awful without makeup :yuckky:

Ummm...no comments.

With or without it looks great. Period.

no she doesn` look great, are you blind?

her body is nice even no when she is pregnant, but her face is ugly without makeup... be realistic!

I agree, some people are just so besotted with her to the point I feel if you posted a picture of someone in a gorilla suit, and told them it was Alessandra inside, they'd still be saying how perfect/amazing/beautiful she is! To say you don't like her outfit, this picture is bad, thinks she looks bad without makeup etc doesn't make you any less of a fan. She doesn't look perfect all the time, she's human like every other girl on the planet.