Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Guest Lullaby
here's the clean eg.. of pretty well dressed girl arond pretty :wub:  

vspinklaunchnyhq704238ao.th.jpg 517120923vl.th.jpg  alessandraambrosioga53vq.th.jpg

Just a note about images posted from Wireimage; If any of Wireimage's people saw her account name on the picture her account could be terminated and she could be charged a hefty fine because you're only supposed to view the images, not redistribute them.

btw wich pic was that i donn remember oh its just the matter of 1 pic n yeah neo you dont have to worry coz i mean you never gonna suffer they gonna terminate my account or probabaly i ve to pay big fine lol neway i shud be careful next time thanx Lullaby...

these threads are worthless. 90 percent of the posts are IDLE CHATTER. There should be a rule that the only posts allowed are ones with pictures in them. It's so hard to find pictures in these threads, most of them are just chit chat: "Oh my gosh that picture is just so awesome" next post: "Yeah, I just found it today." Next post: "Do you have any more?" next post: "No, that was the only one" Next post: "Ok well thanks for looking" Next post: ":)" Next post: ";)" Next post: ":p"

GAHHHH! MAKE IT STOP! :o

"So, like, are you doing anything today" Next post: "No, like, I'm just sitting here, like, chatting, and stuff." Next post: "Like, me too." Next post: "Hey, like, where are all the pictures and, like, other, like, pictures." Next post: "like, who knows? like, this forum is so, like, cool!" :blink:

• 2 weeks later...