Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

Professor accused of fudging facts to make racism seem worse

A disgraced Florida criminology professor couldn’t find as much racism as he would have liked.

Last week, Prof. Eric Stewart suddenly left his $190,000-a-year job after his race juicing was revealed.

Now, at least six of Stewart’s studies have been retracted after allegations that he had cooked the data by altering sample sizes. One of the studies is from 2006.

It wasn’t the first time the erring educator has been under fire and he denied wrongdoing. But a 2020 study put under the microscope by a Florida State University committee concluded with raised eyebrows.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/professor-accused-of-fudging-facts-to-make-racism-seem-worse

This is appalling.

The Japanese soldier who kept on fighting after WW2 had finished

Lieutenant Onoda was still stubbornly fighting WW2 nearly thirty years after Japan had surrendered

https://www.history.co.uk/shows/lost-gold-of-wwii/articles/the-japanese-soldier-who-kept-on-fighting-after-ww2-had-finished

Fascinating story.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 7:53 PM, Cult Icon said:

This youtube personality has made a youtube career taking the man's side of things.  it's kind of funny to see a fine woman do this.  But it works for her and she is doing well:

She's very cute and she has a kind/compassionate tone.

She seems like a really sweet girl. Considering how rare it is, she's definitely a 10/10. Her husband is a watch collector, I've watched some of his videos, he's interesting as well.

On 10/15/2023 at 4:52 PM, Enrico_sw said:

She's very cute and she has a kind/compassionate tone.

She seems like a really sweet girl. Considering how rare it is, she's definitely a 10/10. Her husband is a watch collector, I've watched some of his videos, he's interesting as well.

I haven't seen her channel in 1 yr, it's at 615K.   She has an enormous view count per video.

Most of the male dating coaches have serious issues with monetization or even banned but she may have slipped through.

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I haven't seen her channel in 1 yr, it's at 615K.   She has an enormous view count per video.

Most of the male dating coaches have serious issues with monetization or even banned but she may have slipped through.

She's hot, she's a sweetheart and she genuinely cares for what men thinks and their fates (without brown-nosing them). So, I'm not surprised that it works.

And now she has a thread:angel: 

This woman is perfect. I love blue eyed brunettes, she has a kind smile, joy on her face... her bewbs are round, pround and heavy (beautiful!). She goes to the gym, takes care of herself. She has a skincare routine, but she doesn't add tons of make up on her face. She dresses classy, but she never looks arrogant. Her voice is sweet.

She is the perfect wife material.

On 10/17/2023 at 5:00 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ I can't make precise statistics but I'd say she's one in about 10 000. In other words, she's in the top 0.01%, which is extremely high. She beats many of the models around here.

She is certainly much more knowledgeable about the psychology of gender relations than 99.99% :p

I haven't been able to catch up with her channel but there are lots of women that give a similar impression in the United States.  

I think if you want to find better quality women, stay away from the materialistic and leftist cities like Paris and New York or areas with extremely left wing life styles and 1-parent households.  The materialism, constant-bombardment of advertising, and the presence of large numbers of extremely rich and privileged people completely distort the mindset of both men and women.  It's impossible to escape it if you work in New York and it's a form of brainwashing that settles in over time.  The standards become wholly unrealistic and people become more like disposable commodities, friends and partners, etc.

Muslim, Christian, and Asian women with traditional values and uncorrupted women free of liberal propaganda from rural areas/small towns are far superior marriage material.

My parents have an above average marriage and have been successful despite some problems.   I learned a lot from them what works and I can see why more than half of marriages fail, and the majority of second marriages fail harder. 

Besides selecting a feminine, non-materialistic and hard working woman with family values and duties, The key is that the man has to ALWAYS generate admiration. a small amount of fear, and desire from his wife.

This is much easier if the woman has below-average self-esteem, introverted, and slightly timid.  My mom is like this, has traditional values ,is hard working and completely non-materialistic.  She has no interest in comparison to others, riches and prestige.

The man has to act like a man ALL THE TIME and make more income than his wife, and act decisively regardless of what the woman says. 

Being a good husband is hard work and it's a job that never ends. This is exactly what my dad has done and is still doing in retirement.  I think it helped that mom was much easier to work with due to her traits.  

On 10/20/2023 at 5:56 AM, Cult Icon said:

She is certainly much more knowledgeable about the psychology of gender relations than 99.99% :p

I haven't been able to catch up with her channel but there are lots of women that give a similar impression in the United States.  

I think if you want to find better quality women, stay away from the materialistic and leftist cities like Paris and New York or areas with extremely left wing life styles and 1-parent households.  The materialism, constant-bombardment of advertising, and the presence of large numbers of extremely rich and privileged people completely distort the mindset of both men and women.  It's impossible to escape it if you work in New York and it's a form of brainwashing that settles in over time.  The standards become wholly unrealistic and people become more like disposable commodities, friends and partners, etc.

Muslim, Christian, and Asian women with traditional values and uncorrupted women free of liberal propaganda from rural areas/small towns are far superior marriage material.

My parents have an above average marriage and have been successful despite some problems.   I learned a lot from them what works and I can see why more than half of marriages fail, and the majority of second marriages fail harder. 

Besides selecting a feminine, non-materialistic and hard working woman with family values and duties, The key is that the man has to ALWAYS generate admiration. a small amount of fear, and desire from his wife.

This is much easier if the woman has below-average self-esteem, introverted, and slightly timid.  My mom is like this, has traditional values ,is hard working and completely non-materialistic.  She has no interest in comparison to others, riches and prestige.

The man has to act like a man ALL THE TIME and make more income than his wife, and act decisively regardless of what the woman says. 

Being a good husband is hard work and it's a job that never ends. This is exactly what my dad has done and is still doing in retirement.  I think it helped that mom was much easier to work with due to her traits.  

That's exactly what I think and have been think for a couple of years now.

Before that, I didn't really understand these things and listening to the media or more generally to the ideas of the time doesn't help understand the world. The awakening I had from media propaganda (by seeing how different reality was) was really steep.

General knowledge should be a rough idea of what reality is. It can't perfectly match every situation, but at least it should help us get the "broad lines". But, in this day and age, our culture is completely backwards with regard to reality.

In addition to the cultural confusion, technologies are also messing with our understanding of the world. There's obviously social media that make some girl overestimate their real value and guys underestimate theirs. There's also contraception that falsely make girl believe that "they have time" to support their hypergamous fetishes. It makes some women in their 40s think they have time for kids and securing a high value man, while in reality they don't...

Truth can be hard, but it's better to face reality than live in dreams, because sooner or later people wake up (and it can be brutal).

@Enrico_sw

61YkSsZds0L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I was forced to read this book twice, once in high school and once in college.  Our idiot administrators thought it was so important that the whole school had to learn its 'truths'.

I read it a few years later after college and most of it was completely deranged & wrong.  

It is the product of Baby-boomer 1990s utopian & idiot journalism about the wonderful benefits of globalization, where the Chinese & the rest of Asia would be the manufacturing labor-slaves of the west and a college degree was a guarantee of a middle class lifestyle.

There was a lot of propaganda about the power of financial "innovation", the precursor of massive financial disasters in the West...

It couldn't be delusional today as globalization has now powered the East and the West is steadily declining every year culturally, socially, economically, politically, and militarily..

13 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

There's also contraception that falsely make girl believe that "they have time" to support their hypergamous fetishes. It makes some women in their 40s think they have time for kids and securing a high value man, while in reality they don't...

I agree it has to do with natural female biology, immaturity, narcissism and delusional greed conditioned by the digital and physical environment.  All those millions of women who are constantly dumping men for minor issues to monkey branch to the 'master human race' are denying themselves & millions of men their chances, and lowering the birth rate.

There are studies done which demonstrate that women's sexual selection is naturally 2.5 times more picky than men lol.  They did studies where women only considered 20% of young men attractive while the men considered 50% of young women attractive.

Remember Fabio?  He was one of the iconic male models (often on romance novel covers) when I was growing up.  He is now 64 years old and looking to 'settle down'.  Basically he's lived like a hot woman except a few decades longer LOL.

Fabio Lanzoni - Wikipedia

Fabio Still Wants to Get Married and Have Kids at 63 (amomama.com)

In high school and college it was obvious to us all that the vast majority of young male students did not have girlfriends, which was completely bizarre situation to the baby-boomer & greatest generation.  Literally in high school & college years only a very small number of couples existed, the rest were busy with working & studying. It was a gigantic waste of opportunity for us all.

Feminism + post-industrial service based/late stage capitalism + troubled economy is a recipe for massive social problems. 

I think the statistics are really telling- In Europe and in developed East Asia there is low birth rate.  Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea have a horrible birth rate despite being developed.  

In the US there is a varying birth rate, some low, some higher.  But millions of men and women pay the price.

American psychological health is poor, so is it in Japan with its high suicide rate.  Taiwan and South Korea I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised.

In the end a good life is about balance, the traditional household with the woman working part time or at home makes for a better family life and raising of children.  There is simply more time to allocate attention. 

Instead men and women are throwing too much of their lives away into working for the wealthy, shareholders, and the government..

Life is so very short.  Years past like nothing.

• 2 weeks later...