Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

23 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Looks like more Nautica. :idk:

Yep, those pics are from the Nautica campaign.

3 hours ago, feyre said:

She also attended some sort of music awards last night. From what I saw on IG, her look wasn't too great. The make-up looked nice, though. 

They were the awards the most famous music radio station in Spain celebrates each year, and she presented an award. I've only found these photos on some Spanish websites. Maybe someone can find them somewhere else in hq.

Los40 Music Awards

blanca-2-z.thumb.jpg.027401f699197dea2e66bc8b975ff16a.jpgdl_u442873_243.thumb.jpg.51fa3f36a7d98c7eeaf1393ada0399da.jpgfotogaleriafamosos_203687.thumb.jpg.8c95b7dd61cae5ae6034b4be210757ba.jpg

18 hours ago, feyre said:

Wow, presenting an award is pretty cool. And the guy she presented it with is quite cute 😄 Is she well-known in Spain, @canirove? Because I guess they won't be asking a random model to have such a role at an important event. 

I don't think she is, no. She's been featured sometimes on tv on a show that talks about celebrities when she has attended a big event or when she's walked for VS, and I've also seen her on another show that talks about fashion (she did something with them during pfw, I don't know if it's out yet). But you don't see many people talking about her in magazines or online. It's mostly influencers and actresses. I post on a Spanish forum and her topic is mostly dead except for me updating it haha People are more into models like Gigi or Bella who also are celebrities. "Serious" models aren't that interesting. 

1 hour ago, canirove said:

I don't think she is, no. She's been featured sometimes on tv on a show that talks about celebrities when she has attended a big event or when she's walked for VS, and I've also seen her on another show that talks about fashion (she did something with them during pfw, I don't know if it's out yet). But you don't see many people talking about her in magazines or online. It's mostly influencers and actresses. I post on a Spanish forum and her topic is mostly dead except for me updating it haha People are more into models like Gigi or Bella who also are celebrities. "Serious" models aren't that interesting. 

Ok, thanks. That's what I guessed, but seeing her on that award show made me think that maybe she was more popular than your average high fashion model. Now that you mention it, VS usually means good exposure for models like her as well. And she did walk twice.

She still gets a lot of work there, though. So that's pretty cool.