Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

VS

HOLY FRICKEN GOODNESS. I don't understand why people say she's not angel material. I just can't.

I know! It must be either jealousy or people who aren't aware of ballerinas having the most fit and perfect bodies on the planet!! :gocho:

VS

HOLY FRICKEN GOODNESS. I don't understand why people say she's not angel material. I just can't.

I know! It must be either jealousy or people who aren't aware of ballerinas having the most fit and perfect bodies on the planet!! :gocho:

VS

:) ^

THE TOP 4 BOB HAIRCUTS

karlie_kloss_tousled_bob.jpg

TOUSLED Karlie Kloss
Although this haircut is named after a supermodel, the Karlie is gloriously low-maintenance. The main layer hovers just below the chin, and thanks to long layers around the whole head and bangs that sweep across the forehead, it's full of bounce and body. Hairstylist Tippi Shorter, who's worked with celebrities such as Alicia Keys, says the look works effortlessly with naturally wavy, thick textures, but fine hair can hold the gentle bends and curves with the help of a styling cream, like Verb Styling Cream. No matter what your hair's texture, you can ditch the dryer—this style looks sexiest a bit disheveled.al
allure.com

Designer Faces: Carolina Herrera 2014
carolina_herrera_spring_2014_00.jpga
allure.com

Jason Wu
karlie_kloss_jason_wu_spring_2014.jpg

Look We Love: Karlie Kloss's Black Headband
karlie_kloss_hairband.jpg

allure.com

karlie_kloss_smoky_eye_target_feed_close
karlie_kloss_smoky_eye_target_feed_w724.

Karlie Kloss Slam-Dunked the Edgiest, Coolest Smoky Eye of the Season Last Night. Let's Give Her Props

Karlie Kloss generally wears the hell out of a smoky eye, but this one she wore to the FEED USA + Target launch event might be her coolest, edgiest one yet. Come see.Do you think you can handle the close-up? Take a deep breath.Bam!

She had a halo of black eyeshadow around a circle of black eyeliner with shimmery silver eyeshadow dusted on top to lighten things up a bit. Oh, and then there was a hint of eggplant eyeshadow just at the outer edges of the black shadow to add a mysterious element. And it was hard-core awesome.

So props to Karlie today. You went bold and you pulled it off. You pulled it off like a champ.

Do you guys agree?

glamour.com

post-42006-0-1446018760-75992_thumb.jpg

Hair Ideas: Pulling Off the Karlie

As you've probably heard, people are bugging out over Karlie Kloss's bob. (In case you haven't, the model lopped off her hair on the set of a Vogue photo shoot back in November, thanks to a little convincing from hairstylist Garren.) And apparently, it's contagious: Michelle Obama did it, Nicole Richie did it, and five out of seven Allure editors polled want to do it. The New York Times has even gone so far as to declare it The Cut of 2013. That's impressive, considering we're only 28 days in.

But I have to say, all the hype is with good reason. At a time when most women aim for perfect Kardashian kcurls, Karlie's cropped cut (sorry, the alliteration is unavoidable) is actually refreshing.

Allure's associate editor, Sophia Panych, has a few pointers on how to make the cut look its best. Though Karlie's going for sleek and smooth here, you can work in your natural texture, which is great for day-to-day styling. "To get a piecey texture, I would use a texturizing spray in towel-dried hair, like Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel, which works for thin and thick hair," Panych says. "If your hair is wavy and on the thicker side, you could also use a lightweight pomade, like Shu Uemura Cotton Uzu, by rubbing a dime-size amount between your palms and scrunching it through your hair. A beach spray could even work to give it the same effect. Right now, I like Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray or Wella Ocean Spritz."

Are you going to give the Karlie a go?

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2013/01/how-to-get-karlie-kloss-haircut-bob.html

karlie_kloss_jason_wu_red_lips.jpg michael_kors_fall_2013_karlie_kloss.jpg karlie_kloss_makeup_met_ball_2012.jpg met_ball_pink_lipstick.jpg mtv_movie_awards.jpg

Not sure if this was posted yet:

Russell James Facebook

post-42006-0-1446018763-16068_thumb.jpg

A face to watch that you are likely already watching. Karlie Kloss is not only one of the worlds fastest rising super-models, she also happens to be an amazing activist for kids and young woman. Last week Karlie became an official member of Clinton Global Initiative - I suspect one of the youngest people ever to do so. Me and everyone at Nomad Two Worlds are very proud of you Karlie. I know you are getting involved with some very tough global issues that will be announced soon and quite in awe of you. Happy weekend to all. www.nomadtwoworlds.com

The haircut doesn't look quite the same, not to mention that style looks better on Karlie IMO. Karlie is also the one who made it big, people started to get their hair cut like that after Karlie did it, not Lauren. Also, Lauren's Bellazon page doesn't show her with her hair cut like that until February 2013, but I am assuming she got it cut before that though, because you said she did it before Karlie. When exactly did she get it cut like that?

the character Maggie has had that hair since season 2 of The Walking Dead, which was like 2011? at least on the show shes had that haircut from her debut! but i agree the cuts are a tad different :)

they both look great though so I dont really care :p