Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Young @karliekloss shot at my place

attachicon.gifd45f6ffa0a9011e3a42522000a1f96b3_7.jpgattachicon.gif41782ffa0a9111e39c6622000a1f9e4a_7.jpgattachicon.gif094a2d900a9111e3988a22000a1fbac2_7.jpg

instagram ericguillemain

IRO F/W 2013.14 - HQ

attachicon.gif0182.jpg

pdf-giant.com

Wow! young karlie was a sight to be seen... I don't like her new haircut but I still think she's very beautiful

I'm surprised that she dropped to 9th place but I haven't been keeping up with the rankings lately. Are the 8 models that are ahead her booking blue chip campaigns or have cosmetics contracts like Estee Lauder?

That list is a joke. I'm sorry but Karlie should be #1, not only she is successful in the HF field booking at least one good campaign every season and countless editorials but she is also killing in the in the commercial modeling world ... Last time I checked Joan Smalls (who I like a lot btw, so no, I'm not a hater) has had a couple of weak seasons ... The other girls in the Top 10 are unknown girls who no one outside the fashion world knows who the hell they are with the exception of Cara.

However, the folks of models.com are HF snobs who think commercial models are trash, so I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie's VS contract is the reason why she dropped.

From what I have seen this fashion book is pretty cool so far(there are some other photos posted on Fashion Copious). I never imagined Karlie and Emily Ratajkowski shooting together, but again from what I have seen, everything looks great. It goes without saying, but I have to say it, Karlie looks terrific in these photos, and very sexy, so I can't wait to see more.