Bellazon

Celebs Lookalike!

Guest MissIsabella

(I'll put a quick fix of recent pics of me)

I've heard that I look a litlle bit like fernanda tavares sometimes

But I dont see that myself

anyone knows who I look like :laugh: ??

yes u do look alot like vanessa manillio she was the girl in nick lacheys video wht s left of me shes phillipino r u from there?

(I'll put a quick fix of recent pics of me)

I've heard that I look a litlle bit like fernanda tavares sometimes

But I dont see that myself

anyone knows who I look like :laugh: ??

yes u do look alot like vanessa manillio she was the girl in nick lacheys video wht s left of me shes phillipino r u from there?

found her :laugh: !

I was searching forever under the models section :p haha But I found her somewhere else

she's a vj, I believe.

thanks tinky for mentioning (and mattlovemodels + nae nae) :)

I do see a little resemblence I think :p

I haven't seen nick lacheys video yet :o

But Im 50% brazilian :) (native american/portugese/afro-american)

other half is dutch

heres 2 diff angels of my face i have no idea which celeb i ressemble

although some people have said i have a lil of ana beatriz barros but i dont know

fb77a75237c2ud4.th.jpg

pretttyyynessfh6.th.jpg

The inside of your nose TOTALLY looks like the inside of ana beatriz barros's nose in the second pic!

lol ya i guess it does i never noticed that

you look like this turkish model,eylem senkal;

http://arsiv.hurriyetim.com.tr/hur/turk/98...yasam/17yas.jpg

http://www.zevce.com/zgth/z_eylem_senkal.jpg

i dont see the ressemblance to me and taht lady even though shes extremly pretty i just dont see it my nose is diff and so r my lips and skin tone but i dont know everyone views everyone differently

I don't think she looks identical to Adriana. I admit that her eyes, hair and skin are the same colour and that she has a similar shaped nose with the big lips and a roundish face, but Adriana's nose is very tiny whereas dancer's is about average size, her lips look more like Angelina Jolie's to me, her eyes are not as large as Adriana's and her eyebrows are not as straight as Adriana's, either. Yes, she does look very similar to Adriana, but I wouldn't say identical. Especially since the picture is not very clear.

Also, before I am accused of being jealous, I have no reason to be as I stand out so much here in Canada that every time I go outside I am ogled and grinned at at least once and I have been hollered at, hooted at and even stopped in the street by some random guy who wanted to tell me I am very attractive. Sorry if I sound like I am boasting, but I wanted to make sure that people do not assume I am saying dancer doesn't look like Adriana because I am some ugly, bitter, jealous b*tch, or something. <_<