Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

WHICH two cover girls (but not Cover Girls) were recently caught in a lock of the lips and limbs? Here's your only hint: We love them both - and they both walked Rag & Bone this past season...

this blind item is from Fashionista and everyone in the comments section is saying its Cat and Freja, does anyone know more about this? lol

Lol, so what is the correct way in saying her name then?

I always thought its this:

Fray-a Beha (as it looks) Eriksen

Freja Beha Erichsen

Right, no?

the 'ej' is pronounced like 'i' in mine so like fria :laugh:

Wow, that's another name to add to my mispronunciation list :laugh: First Mathias, then Sean [his last name], and now Freja!

I came across this old video of Freja and Eddie Klint on Youtube called "Copenhagen 08" or something but it's probably been posted here before :p

Maybe it's different from which country/ part of the country you're coming ... :idk:

For example my aunt's name is "Marianne" but for dialect reasons of the area she's living in they call her "Marjanne".

Also it's possible that Freja's pronouncing her name more English-like when she's giving an interview on English like a friend of mine who's name is Thomas. He works for a big company with lots of English speaking colleagues and pronounces his name in the English-way although it's rather "Tho:mas" in German. See?

Well, when I read her name I immediately felt it would be called "fray-a", I don't know, maybe its different in english than it is in Danish and I agree with you that some names people call their names in an english way when they speak English.

Lol, I learnt German and the names are so different. For David, the german version is like : Dah-vid. English: Day-vid. LOL!! :D Thank goodness my name sounds the same in both languages :D