Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

who can hate this girl? shes so kickass, but in sum pics she looks pissed or irritated

There are people who don't like her... Think she looks mannish ( :ninja: ) or that she's not a good model to be the face of Chanel.

they are missing the whole deal then, Freja is so rock 'n roll she's totally that kind of person you would like to hang around with...the H&M catalog is so freaking amazing, Freja is the best in prints!!! :heart:

who can hate this girl? shes so kickass, but in sum pics she looks pissed or irritated

There are people who don't like her... Think she looks mannish ( :ninja: ) or that she's not a good model to be the face of Chanel.

they are missing the whole deal then, Freja is so rock 'n roll she's totally that kind of person you would like to hang around with...the H&M catalog is so freaking amazing, Freja is the best in prints!!! :heart:

Hugo Boss, Berlin FW from V magazine site :D

gorgeous!!! :wub:

post-3083-1187795555_thumb.jpg

hell yeah, freja is the type u would wanna get in trouble with :laugh:

and thanks for the pic, wait was this hafter the haircut?, she loooks so skinny here

:laugh:

i wasnt arguing, i could never argue about Freja, and i luv ur freja set Jule, who made it?

^^ Was only a kind of joke... Sorry =)

Thank you. The set is made by myself =) The pictures were smiling at me and saying "Pleeaaase use us, please use us!" xD :laugh:

So, they have these huge posters of Freja w/ Anja at the H&M store at the mall I work at. And I really want those. Someone should steal them for me :ninja:

i wasnt arguing, i could never argue about Freja, and i luv ur freja set Jule, who made it?

Thank you. The set is made by myself =) The pictures were smiling at me and saying "Pleeaaase use us, please use us!" xD :laugh:

Does she have a boyfriend?? :o

haha cypress, go ask, caue when i was in NY, i was suppose to get this doutzen ad from this store but my aunt forgot to pick it up for me so i didnt get it, they should give it to u when their done using it, or everyday after work go thru their garbage and u might find it :D

haha awesome, maybe u could make me a set one day huh?

and genta, dont u mean girlfriend? :shifty:

haha awesome, maybe u could make me a set one day huh?

^^ if you mean me, then thanks =) And if you want to.. Sure I can^^ Especially if you want a Set of Freja xD :heart: :heart: :heart: