Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

Hopefully, They start using her more in the VS catalogs, that we she can be on her way to becoming one of the VS Angels. :)

This reminds me I can't wait for the VS Fashion Show this year. :) You guys did read that article someone posted about the Fashion Show, right?

Valmount, I was wrong about that picture, It's not from the Rosa Cha catalog, even though it looks just like it is.

I just went and checked and it is from an editorial called Pleasure Cruise from the November 2000 Issue of Elle US magazine. :)

There are more pictures in the Editorial, Ill post em here if I can find em. :)

Ok guys I need some help here. I am trying to find a picture of Ana from last years SI swimsuit Issue. I can't seem to find a picture anywhere, not even a little one. But I know it exists, I have seen it before. I think it might have been in one of the foreign issues of Sports Illustrated.

Here is a couple screen shots from the video, of about what the picture I am looking for looks like. Hopefully someone knows which picture I'm talking about.

clipboard012mt.jpg

clipboard028tg.jpg

clipboard037lo.jpg

Also does anyone have a bigger version of this pic from the 2003 SI Swimsuit Issue, not sure if it was in the US Issue or a foreign one.

anabeatrizbarros15xt.jpg

Well, the picture I'm thinking of I think she doesn't have the hat on, but I'm not sure so I posted that screen shot just in case. :)

I think it's actually more like the second screenshot, except from a different angle.

I hope someone has it somewhere. :)