Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

ana158te.th.jpgana163mo.th.jpgana179nn.th.jpg

ana185il.th.jpgana19b0hi.th.jpgana206yv.th.jpg

ana218hn.th.jpg

do those pictures make anyone else really horney... particularlly the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th pictuers... especailly the last one.. the 6th picture is so hot.. the 6th and the 4th pictures are so hot... hmmm i guess everyone knows what im thinking about

Yeah, that's James, ;) 

It's inconsiderate when people remove the tags, I'll switch them over to your tagged ones Nine. Hope that's cool. :)

Edit: By the way did you win that auction?

James who? :huh: I mean, I know it's her boyfriend...but what's his last name?

Here's a scan I just did. I haven't seen this cover this big before, so I guess it's not a repost.

I didn't touch it up at all, which is evidenced by the scratches you can still see.

I'm doing another one I don't think I have seen before, have it up in a bit hopefully. :)

regime.jpg

Cool, :) I tried to mess with it in photoshop, but I couldn't get anything I liked out of it.

This other cover is scratched all to hell, funny what you notice once it scanned in, never noticed em before. Gotta remove em before I post it here. :/

Yeah, that's James, ;) 

It's inconsiderate when people remove the tags, I'll switch them over to your tagged ones Nine. Hope that's cool. :)

Edit: By the way did you win that auction?

thank you! *hugs* and no, I didn't! *pout It went up going for $130+!

But I'll tell you what. I can reprint the out for you on photo paper if you want. Not sure if my scanner can do it, but if not I know where to go. If you want.

That's crazy that it went for that much. The one I tried to bid on a while back, had 30 more in it, and it only went for around $42 :o Chances are the person who won, will never scan them :(

You don't have to worry about printing em out for me, don't wanna be a hassle. :) I'll just have to keep my eyes open for it on ebay. Maybe the next time the Iguatemi mag shows up, it won't end up going for $30 some bucks like the first time I tried to bid on it. :rolleyes: It's almost impossible to win something on ebay when the people bidding against you seem to have an unlimited amount of dough. :laugh: