Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Because I love doppelgängers...

I agree with many of you that she resembles Barbara Palvin (she looks more like a model than Barbara does IMO), but I don't see Laetitia Casta in her at all. I do, however, think she looks a lot like Hailey Clauson. I've always thought Thylane and Hailey have similar faces - especially when Thylane was a bit younger.

Well to be honest we also compare Thylane to Laetitia because they are both French. Besides L.Casta is the most famous French model.

Also Casta's career is amazing and  although Thylane is still really young she also has a nice career and a bright future. Casta is also an actress now and Thylane seems to care about acting too.

Concerning the way they look, they both have long hair, light eyes and natural beauty.

Hmm, guess I haven't studied Laetitia enough to see any similarity in their vibe. Laetitia was a bit before my time, so I'm not incredibly familiar with her/her work, although I do find her beautiful.

I don't foresee Thylane having a model's body, unfortunately. Her face is changing as she gets older, too; she's looking more like her mother, as Kiki pointed out earlier.