Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

France Italy, can you name all the top models?? I see Isabeli and KK and aAngela and maybe Lara Stone, dont recognize others

The nurses are (in order) Stephanie Seymour, Eva Herzigova, Rianne Ten Haken, Anne Vyalitsyna, Carmen Kass, Natalia Vodianova, Angela Lindvall, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Lara Stone, Nadja Auermann and Naomi Campbell.

France Italy, can you name all the top models?? I see Isabeli and KK and aAngela and maybe Lara Stone, dont recognize others

The nurses are (in order) Stephanie Seymour, Eva Herzigova, Rianne Ten Haken, Anne Vyalitsyna, Carmen Kass, Natalia Vodianova, Angela Lindvall, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Lara Stone, Nadja Auermann and Naomi Campbell.

exactly!! :heart:

thank you, I love seeing classic models on the runway again and thats a great cast of models.

I love this list of models! It's a very good list since some of them have been absent for a while: Isabeli just came back from her hiatus. Ditto Natalia. KK hasn't done much non-VS. Anne V and Rianne have been favorites before but haven't been very active. And the others can be considered legends.

Damn. That's a darn good list. :blush: :wave:

lucas :wacko: too many lucases :wacko:

fernanda tavares has a son called lucas too.. and :laugh: :laugh: he was born 23rd october 2007, exactly one year after lucas of isabeli (23rd october 2006). same name and same birthday..

talk abt coincidence.

and they are brazilians, chld is from brazilian husbands, the list can go on and on :wacko: