Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

Celebrities declare their unconditional love to their children

Isabeli Fontana

Model, mother of Zion (7) and Lucas (3)

"After the boys were born, everything changed. Children give life a meaning. A kid makes you dream, makes you be aware of what unconditional love is. Zion, when he turned 7, became a little man, he changed a lot in a year. I thought that phase funny, because I used to think he would always be boyish, that he would always need attention. He's always had this strong personality, but he started to get more interested in people, to realize what's going on around him. His current age is winning me, I'm learning a lot with him.

As a mother, I'm always watching myself out, I try to be as patient as possible, but children need bounderies. Lucas is in a tantrum phase, but all I need to do is to talk to him in a rigid way, then he goggles his eyes, says he's sorry and respects me. They have different personalities and I must know how to deal with that. We play a lot together, I end up becoming a kid too.

At the beginning, I was a bit lost, I didn't know how to act... I got pregnant very young, at 19. I felt surrended. But I've learned a lot with them, to be more patient, that life doesn't have to be so strict. And talking, we can get along with people".

translation by ckgirlbr

post-17367-0-1446078978-60517_thumb.jpg

post-17367-0-1446078978-64472_thumb.jpg

revistaquem