Bellazon

Alessio Pozzi
Thumbnail

Der_Heilig

He looks hot as hell in the CK campaign. I really really like him, but there's one thing about him that bothers me. In most pictures he has that not so intelligent expression as if he wanted to beat somebody up. 

He looks hot as hell in the CK campaign. I really really like him, but there's one thing about him that bothers me. In most pictures he has that not so intelligent expression as if he wanted to beat somebody up. 

The expression is supposed to be a strong, confident gaze.  Along with his facial scar, he, most likely his agents, the shoots' directors, or the photographers, want to convey a smoldering, confident magnetism. :cain:

I know what you mean, though.  There are times when the "look" seems  IMHO either inappropriate or slightly ludicrous, e.g. when Alessio is modeling elegant clothing by Armani or Dolce & Gabanna

Yeah, I know he's supposed to look strong, confident, etc., but sometimes he simply fails and instead of looking "dangerous" he ends up looking rather silly (like a bully). Fortunately, it's something he can always fix. He's impossibly attractive so I bet he'll have a very successful career. (Well, he's already the face of Givenchy, CK Jeans and Versace.)

Yeah, I know he's supposed to look strong, confident, etc., but sometimes he simply fails and instead of looking "dangerous" he ends up looking rather silly (like a bully). Fortunately, it's something he can always fix. He's impossibly attractive so I bet he'll have a very successful career. (Well, he's already the face of Givenchy, CK Jeans and Versace.)

I guess one person's silly bully is another's confident, alluring fellow.

^You're completely right, it's only a matter of taste. I'm probably in the minority when it comes to the opinion regarding his posing. Top designers don't agree with me, I'm sure. ;) (And it's not like I don't like Alessio, it might've sounded like that, but honestly, he's one of my favourites right now.) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wVF3Bqa.jpg

Alessio Pozzi has been modelling since January 2014 and in a short space of time has become one of the most in-demand new faces!

The Italian made his catwalk debut walking for Dolce & Gabbana, Ermanno Scervino and Givenchy (for which he closed). He’s gone on to become a catwalk regular.

In Autumn 2014 (just months into his career) Alessio landed his first major campaign for Givenchy. He went on to shoot three consecutive seasons for the luxury fashion house, plus the Versace campaign for SS15 and FW15 and Calvin Klein Jeans FW15.

Editorial credits include Made In Brazil, Fucking Young, Out, GQ Style Brasil, L’Officiel Hommes Italia, Wonderland, Manuscript, Vogue Hommes, GQ Style Korea, Hercules, Numero Homme China and Vogue Italia.

7SYH2g2.jpg

vcQMCsv.jpg

SbkkEF0.jpg

RT9vM5H.jpg

4WOml9H.jpg

zBuo33m.jpg

aUcLiDP.jpg

nMaipfj.jpg

lq3FXdG.jpg

XJKpytO.jpg

9jPpWPP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...