• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

post-20251-0-1446053218-35325_thumb.jpg

Photo: Mario Sorrenti for Calvin Klein Jeans

At just 19, Italian native Alessio Pozzi (@possialessio) has the fashion industry head over heels. The 6'2.5" model is making his big break in the US with the latest Calvin Klein jeans campaign right after renewing contracts with both Versace and Givenchy.

But what is it about Alessio that makes more than 36,000 followers weak in the knees? Perhaps it's a mix of boyish charms and raw sex appeal, or his incredible body, sculpted through hours of playing soccer, swimming, and going to the gym. Or the cute scar on his cheek, the result of a fight with his cat Gris? Probably all of the above.

out.com

July 29, 2015

post-20251-0-1446053218-67532_thumb.jpg

For most teenagers, a visit to the dentist is a drag, but for Alessio Pozzi, a teeth-cleaning turned out to be a life-changing event. “I was sitting there waiting for my appointment, and I saw this guy staring at me,” the 19-year-old Capriolo, Italy, native recalls, referring to the scout who discovered him. “He came up to me and said, ‘You look interesting. Maybe you can try modeling.’ ”

Pozzi had a few photos taken, and not long after, he was signed by the prestigious Elite agency in Milan. In a matter of weeks, the 6-foot-2 Adonis was sent to fashion week runway shows around the world, and caught the eyes of mega-brands like Versace and Givenchy, which both tapped Pozzi for their spring 2015 campaigns. “I never thought I could pose or do something like that,” Pozzi admits. “It looked embarrassing to me. But after the first two shoots, I started feeling more comfortable.”

Now he’s the one making us feel a little uncomfortable. His smoldering Mediterranean sex appeal and perfectly sculpted body have made Pozzi’s star rise fast. He recently landed his first GQ Stylecover and finished shooting another major campaign—this time for an American brand. Move over, Bieber.

out.com