Bellazon

Catalogue Fashion

Mahi

On 9/1/2016 at 1:41 PM, tzdon said:

I think the Reason is,that is cheaper..Pay a handful of Money to a unknown Girl and take Pictures..I almost think it make no Sense to pay lot of Money for a international known Model and then keep the Head away..Do not make any Sense for me..

no they are still using the same girls. they just don't want people stealing their images. If you get their advertisements or weekly circulars you know who who the models are. I scan them and google reverse image it. The image often leads to a headless shot from their online catalog. It has nothing to do with money and more with people stealing the images. So be careful. You don't have to upload 10,000 Nelly Images of the same girl. I have warned so many people about this and no one listens. I had one of the admin be an A@@hole about it and tell me to stop warning people about it. People were stealing images from Elite. They warned us. Now you can no longer do that trick were you  get the other images. Why because idiots kept posting all the crappy embarrassing pictures like bad polas. Don't post more than 20 pictures at a time. Even modelwire is cracking down. 

@mkl..Ok,some hundrets Pics of a Model might be a bit too much..but in the other Case..People share Pics from Models who wear Clothes,so many People see the Clothes and sometime they like it,go to the Catalog or Shop and buy it. It´s something like free Merchandising.

On 9/13/2016 at 3:36 PM, tzdon said:

@mkl..Ok,some hundrets Pics of a Model might be a bit too much..but in the other Case..People share Pics from Models who wear Clothes,so many People see the Clothes and sometime they like it,go to the Catalog or Shop and buy it. It´s something like free Merchandising.

I understand but we have to try not to abuse it because we might loose the luxury of having it. that would suck more.