Bellazon

Catalogue Fashion

Mahi

I really want to thank to everyone contributing to this thread. It's amazing! Would anyone be so kind as to post catalogue work by Brazilian model Amanda Brandao here. I've seen some stuff at her thread but I don't know if there is anything else. Thanks in advance.

I normally post what I find in her thread,. 

Interesting question where is better, for any model. Maybe in this thread it reaches more people that 

like these images. What other people think? 

I think the problem is certain people only post the models they like in here. I think if you go to a catalog you should try to post a picture of each model. that's what i do. just because i don't like them or recognize them doesn't mean another member wouldn't like them or recognize them.

I also think we should try to keep this thread current. plug in catalog work from 5 years ago of a model who has the images in their thread isn't really helpful for the people who utilize this thread to find model they like. 

i started this thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/52163-e-commerce-queens/

basically, there are models who pretty much do a lot of catalog work. i get a lot of PMs from people asking me to identify common catalog models. I think if we starting naming models and the catalogs they have worked for it would be easy for people to identify certain models as well as inform people of what a particular model is doing. rather than having this thread turn into catalog work of certain models because that's not what this started out as. Mahi would post images of models she thought werer fascinating then people like me starting identifying them because people would pm about them. this is Mahi's thread. I am sure she doesn't want this becoming a thread that is promoting a few models. 

there are plenty of models I posted that I couldn't id or that I didn't post in the models thread. Its about the catalogs, the clothes, and the model. its not just about the model.