Bellazon

Namie Amuro
Thumbnail

tuhreese

I'll try some of her music out but I'm afraid I wont like it, I'm more a fan of j-rock, though I do like the more relaxed j-pop songs, she has any good slow-ish songs like Sasaki Yuuko - Pure Snow?

I'll try some of her music out but I'm afraid I wont like it, I'm more a fan of j-rock, though I do like the more relaxed j-pop songs, she has any good slow-ish songs like Sasaki Yuuko - Pure Snow?

The only slowish songs I can think of areCOME

which is the ending song for Inuyasha (sorry I couldn't find the PV version)

And Four seasons ...I don't think she has a PV for either or these.Well I couldn't find one :unsure:

I like her music alot, mostly 'Come', 'Shine More', 'Four Seasons', 'Lovebite' and especially 'Wishing On The Same Star', beautiful voice :wub:

and omg it's hilarious to hear some japanese dude trying to be Lil' Jon on 'My Darling' :rofl:

I like her music alot, mostly 'Come', 'Shine More', 'Four Seasons', 'Lovebite' and especially 'Wishing On The Same Star', beautiful voice :wub:

and omg it's hilarious to hear some japanese dude trying to be Lil' Jon on 'My Darling' :rofl:

I like those too!I'm glad I got her STYLE album :p

:rofl:

Utada Hikaru

She's a great singer too :yes:

• 5 weeks later...