Bellazon

Hailey Bieber
Thumbnail

2 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

People!No need to upload such large photos (7919x10754!!) the site rules say no more 6000.
they are terrible in quality and slow down the computer

You're right , i forgot to check it before uploading

i fixed it with downsized pics but you don't need to be so agressive 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 12:02 PM, Minerva13 said:

People!No need to upload such large photos (7919x10754!!) the site rules say no more 6000.
they are terrible in quality and slow down the computer

Thats a joke right? When has anyone ever worried about high-res photos? 

Granted the shoot for Vogue wasn't the sharpest (shot that way on purpose), so I assume that's why you've said the quality was terrible. But if you're struggling with a slow computer for UHQs then maybe enhance your computer. Its 2022, there's no need for small files nowadays.

^

you don't understand simple things :)
don’t need to upload more than 6000 photos on one side, this is stated in the site rules
on one page of the model there can be up to hundreds of very large photos, this will slow down even the best computer

4 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

^

you don't understand simple things :)
don’t need to upload more than 6000 photos on one side, this is stated in the site rules
on one page of the model there can be up to hundreds of very large photos, this will slow down even the best computer

I understand a lot, I work in the photography industry, I know image file sizes and how they affect computer speed. Honestly, large file are not an issue for most computers. If you're running too much software or your graphics cards are not using the right priority settings, thats your issue, (if you use photoshop or any of the CC suites please prioritise your usage in the settings), you won't get speed issues.  6000px w or h is fine (or even the crazy 10,000 you mentioned), the main issue or frustration is that so many people upload images at 72 DPI and not 300. Ugh!