Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 5 weeks later...

Well first, she spoke about quitting smoking 8 months ago, and then she talked about how much better food tastes now that she has quit smoking.

She mentioned that she has dreams about food now, mostly about oysters, which she hated while she smoked, because they are so slimy, but now she can't get enough of them. She said she could eat dozens and dozens of them. :laugh:

Jay made a wize crack about Oysters being an sexual aphrodisiac, which Gisele didn't get or hear at first, and then he repeated himself, and she giggled a bit. :p

Ummm... Then she talked about how she is learning to surf, and that she is not yet good enough to compete with Kelly Slater, but that he better be ready because she is getting better fast. She told Jay that she uses a 6 foot surfboard, and that her favorite place to surf is Costa Rica, because the water is much warmer their. She does not like to have to wear a wet suit when she surfs, because it gets caught up and hinders your ability to paddle. Then she talked about the difficulty of being ina wet suit when you have to pee, and that people should never use someone elses wet suit because they may have peed in it. :laugh:

She spoke after about how she enjoys other sports as well, like Trapese, Horse riding and volleyball, as well as house cleaning. Jay said hold on, lets talk more about this sport of House Cleaning. Then she went on to talk about how she is obsessed with cleaning her house to make it spotless, and that she used to go to her friends houses and start moving things and cleaning their dishes, but now she has stopped herself, and only cleans obseessively in her own house. Jay mentions that Gisele would look good wearing a French Maid outfit while participoating in the sport of House cleaning. She mentions that her house is clean enough to eat off the floor, and Jay asks if she had ever done this, and she says no, but she could right after she is done cleaning.

Then she talks about how she just turned 25, she calls it a quarter century.Jay says "Ok so your an old dried up hag now, whats that like" in a joking manner of course, She says "Well I don't feel like a dried up...hag, whatever you said" then she laughs, Jay lets her know he was joking. She says that for the last year she has been saying that she was already 25, because she feels that 25 is a special age, and being 25 makes you seem more mature, and can get you more respect. She laughs about this for a second. She is very happy to be 25 and that she has been waiting 25 years to be 25, crowd and Gisele laugh. Then she goes on to say that she enjoys getting older because she is feeling more and more comfortable in her own skin, the older she gets. She says she is so much less restless, than she used to be when she was younger, and that she is growing and evolving and it's a wonderful thing.

The rest has to do with the IPEX bra, which is basically the same stuff that was said in other interviews about the other IPEX bra. But Gisele holds it up to Jays chest , and Jay says "Well what I do in my private life is my business" everyone laughs, Gisele goes on abut the bra. Then Jay puts it on his head, aand says "Didn't the lone Ranger used to wear one of these" laughs from the crowd and Gisele. Then Gisele takes the bra back and puts it on her own head, and says "Or you could wear it like this, you know to cover your eyes while you sleep" more laughs from the crowd, Gisele says "101 utilities or uses for the bra". Jay starts to talk about how the bra looks best hanging off of your dfoor knob or bed post insinuating sexual inuendo. Then Gisele goes on to reveal that she hangs them on her shower head in the shower, while shes washing, then she stops, and says "I shouldn't be saying that, I shouldn't so, BEEP" she beeps like what she said should be censored.

Gisele says Jay should give the bra to his wife, and then he wished her a happy birthday, and that's the end of the interview basically. :)

About 6 1/2 minutes or so.

Below is the audio clip if you want to listen to it yourself, about 7mb. You may have to crank your voulume to hear it though, not sure.

Edit: Please right-click and save target as on this link, for anyone who downloads it. That way we can save some bandwidth.

No problem ya'll for the rundown. You guys can all see the video now though, which is quite a bit better than the text above. :laugh:

I agree on that dress sha, floored me when she came walking out from backstage wearing that dress, had to scoop my tonugue up off the floor. :laugh:

She was incredible, as always!! :)

Hey, do you guys think she's been gaining some weight? She looks a little fuller on the hips, legs, and az, recently. More like a woman, less like a model, with more curves? But anyway, she's still the number one, the most beautiful woman in the world, as Rolling Stone said. She was absolutely gorgeous with that dress.

Hey, do you guys think she's been gaining some weight? She looks a little fuller on the hips, legs, and az, recently. More like a woman, less like a model, with more curves?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think so, she had always enough curves...

I'm a very big fan of her, but I must admit, that her best time was 2001-2003. Her best appearance @ Leno was 5.8.03, I think... And the most adorable catalogues r made also in this period. Now with 25 she is still amazing, but :/

Hey, do you guys think she's been gaining some weight? She looks a little fuller on the hips, legs, and az, recently. More like a woman, less like a model, with more curves?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think so, she had always enough curves...

I'm a very big fan of her, but I must admit, that her best time was 2001-2003. Her best appearance @ Leno was 5.8.03, I think... And the most adorable catalogues r made also in this period. Now with 25 she is still amazing, but :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, no. Stop it guys. I think she looked fantastic (sweet dress). Her beauty is still growing...

I saw the clip and tought to myself "What a beautiful woman, it is unbelivable".

No no no..u got me wrong. she's a goddess, theres no one like her. but i just noticed that she looks more.."voluptuous" (or whatever thats spelled) lately, like in that VS Fashion Show Exhibit, but maybe that was the corset, the oufit, whatever. And maybe it has to do with her connection to Victoria's Secret, now, as opposed to her "fashion", runway phase (i remember times she was looking really gaunt). Now she's more commercial, I guess.

Nonethless, she always looked amazing to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...