Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Moved the thread to Actresses as it seems like that's clearly the path Camila has chosen for herself, and congratulations to her on her Emmy nomination, I always know my homegirl would make it!

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Moved the thread to Actresses as it seems like that's clearly the path Camila has chosen for herself, and congratulations to her on her Emmy nomination, I always know my homegirl would make it!

I love that she was a model and now is an excellent actress, just like her friend and costar Riley. So proud of both of them 

bc78e643-642b-449c-9190-3dfa0bf4ff28.thumb.gif.55bbbdca0a9faac8991115a33de53d38.gif

32 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Naturally the strike is also effecting Camis work.

422952820_Screenshot2023-07-15at18-12-19StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.46a29002b0c1d1ed1fb997677f1a5925.png

This AI talk is scary :shocking:

1164514519_Screenshot2023-07-15at18-13-57StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.f179912f74ad0af91d20209f9dcfe9ab.png

Yes, it affects every person working in the industry. Although I'm really sad that I will not be able to see her and other long-awaited projects for a long time, I'm glad that the strike happened right now, before it was too late. Apparently, only a complete shutdown of the industry will force greedy assholes aka studio bosses to reconsider their views. 

It's wild to me that the ahole from Disney is calling this disturbing when he's on a 27M/y salary, absolute insanity. This is a shame for Camila tho, because with all the good press and recognition she's getting right now she could have had the momentum to book awesome roles, fingers crossed she will still continue thriving.

52 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This is a shame for Camila tho, because with all the good press and recognition she's getting right now she could have had the momentum to book awesome roles, fingers crossed she will still continue thriving.

Yeah, the situation is especially bad for rising stars and independent cinema. At least Cami has an Emmy nomination and another one on her resume, which logically should make her more "visible" in future auditions (when the strike ends)🤞🏻

• 2 weeks later...