Bellazon

Gorgeously beautiful female models (2012-2013)

TF9

Any attempt(s) to ID any of these female models will be greatly appreciated – many thanks, as always.

And does anyone know of any other good sites or forums for model ID’s, other than this one here, bwgreyscale.com, & The Fashion Model Directory?  I already know about The Fashion Spot, but apparently to join their forums, which apparently doesn’t have one particularly for model ID’s, an application form has to be filled out & submitted, without any guarantee of acceptance or any approx. time frame for acceptance.  And supermodels.nl doesn’t provide e-mail notification of replies.

Again, thanks, as always.

1. Stein Mart & J.McLaughlin ads (2012-2013) -

post-49607-0-1446073130-20201_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-25985_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-28982_thumb.jpg

2. Kohl’s ad flyers (2012-2013) -

post-49607-0-1446073130-31635_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-36053_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-39354_thumb.jpg

3. Meijer ad flyers (2012-2013) -

post-49607-0-1446073130-56515_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-62303_thumb.jpg

4. Biore ad #1 (2013) -

5. Biore ad #2 (2013) -

6. Kohl’s ad flyer (2013) -

7. Kohl’s ad flyer (2013) –

8. Rusk ad (2013) -

9. Sears ad flyer (2012) -

post-49607-0-1446073130-83172_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1446073130-84826_thumb.jpg

10. Stein Mart ads (2013) -

post-49607-0-1446073130-89819_thumb.jpgpost-49607-0-1446073130-95834_thumb.jpg

7902.jpg ed7d.jpg jxn6.jpg 94x6.jpg xil0.jpg

I've been hearing alot about this site lately from members here,I rarely sign into other forums ,but I said I'll give it a try,but then I discovered that registering there is disabled,so it would be useless to go try there. :)

Wish you luck wherever it is. :)

Thanks, but no one has any ideas at all who any of them are?  I'd especially love to find out who the ones near the top are - esp. the very 1st one.  I even e-mailed J.McLaughlin a couple months ago to ask who she is, but unfortunately all they could tell me was that her agency is Click Models in New York (City).  So I tried e-mailing Click Models in NYC, but never got any replies at all from them on either attempt.

Then I even tried going through the pics of all the female models on the site of Click Models in NYC, & even did likewise on the site for Los Angeles, but couldn't find anyone who resembles her at all.  I've considered e-mailing Stein Mart too, but figure that it's probably just another long-shot not worth my time/effort.

PLEASE, anyone at all?

I am a member of all three forums as well as others. for the type of models your interested in Identifying, the best place for an identification is here. Most of the people who are good at identification over at UMC are all over here. The fashionspot doesn't really like commercial models and if they don't recognize them after a day or two your request gets lost as the I'd section is one giant thread. Fmd has a thread but ever since they schanged their interface no one really touches that forum. There are other forums but this is your best bet. You could try b&w, but yet again everyone that's there is here. Try UMC but the others are a waste of time. Whatever we can't figure out I will gladly post at fashionspot for you as well as other forums.

Kohls books out of miluwakee, Chicago and new York.

Sears books out of new York, la, Miami. But there is also sears Canada which books out of Toronto.

When I return, I will try to identify some of these models but right now I'm on an iPad and it's extremely difficulty to identify models I don't recognize on it.

Steinmart is a Jacksonville company that has used commercial print model from local agencies as well as non agency represented models in talent searches they have thrown. I would guess they also use print models from Orlando, Tampa, and most importantly Miami.

• 2 weeks later...

When I return, I will try to identify some of these models but right now I'm on an iPad and it's extremely difficulty to identify models I don't recognize on it.

So have you tried, but still don't have any ideas about any of them?  Thanks if you could let us know.

I'm pretty sure that #2 isn't Melissa Haro, although there's certainly some resemblance.  And #6 could very well be Kat Zakharchenko, but unfortunately I'm not sure.

As always, thanks for all efforts & everything.

So have you tried, but still don't have any ideas about any of them?  Thanks if you could let us know.

I'm pretty sure that #2 isn't Melissa Haro, although there's certainly some resemblance.  And #6 could very well be Kat Zakharchenko, but unfortunately I'm not sure.

As always, thanks for all efforts & everything.

obviously i have posted after that remark and done everything I could to help you. I will upload the images to fashionspot but I doubt we will get a response. These girls are commercial girls.

2 isn't Melissa. 1 might not be with Click New York but another division of it. I doubt they booked her in New York... its probably Click Miami.

obviously i have posted after that remark and done everything I could to help you. I will upload the images to fashionspot but I doubt we will get a response. These girls are commercial girls.

2 isn't Melissa. 1 might not be with Click New York but another division of it. I doubt they booked her in New York... its probably Click Miami.

OK - thanks very much, & I apologize (sorry) for the annoyance, but I just wanted to be sure.  Anyway, thanks again, & I guess I'll be checking out Click's Miami site soon.

I have to agree that #2 is not Melissa, I can however say that I do recognize her from Hautelook.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, though, apparently I can't get into/onto Hautelook's official site (http://www.hautelook.com/) without registering as a new member.  Can you possibly remember if she's ever modeled any swimwear, lingerie/underwear, or bare-midriff type clothing?  Thanks again.

#6 looks like she might be Kat Zakharchenko. Such a stunner :hehe:

I'm still not sure if she's actually Kat, but thanks again.  I certainly agree that Kat herself is such a stunner, whether or not she's the brunette model in question, but unfortunately it appears that Kat seems to be at least somewhat rather reluctant to bare her midriff, as I saw very many photos of Kat during my searching for pics of Kat, but very very few, if any at all, in which she reveals her midriff - I sure wish I could find Kat in bare-midriff photos (or video clips, etc.), such as swimwear or lingerie pics.

Unfortunately, I just went to Click's official site & clicked on their page(s) for Miami, and it's essentially just a blank page that gives only their telephone no.  So I guess I'll have to call them, but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up about the chances of their telling me the name(s) of any of their female models who have been in Stein Mart or J.McLaughlin ads this year or in 2012.  And the only other possibilities for Click are their locations in Atlanta, Boston, & Philadelphia, as I've already tried NYC & L.A.

I have to agree that #2 is not Melissa, I can however say that I do recognize her from Hautelook.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, though, apparently I can't get into/onto Hautelook's official site (http://www.hautelook.com/) without registering as a new member.  Can you possibly remember if she's ever modeled any swimwear, lingerie/underwear, or bare-midriff type clothing?  Thanks again.

You mean like this?  :woot:  Really wish to find out who she is.

post-52488-0-86687100-1378368889_thumb.j

You mean like this?  :woot:  Really wish to find out who she is.

attachicon.gif1881345.jpg

YES - exactly VERY MUCH like that!  Thanks very much!  If there's more like that on HauteLook's official site, then I guess I'll have to register to join as a new member there.