Bellazon

Vika Bronova
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I kinda need to be cryptic about this because again I don't want to get into shit with the wrong people. Two different agendas for why it opened, and why it was closed. 🤷‍♀️

What do you mean by getting into shit with the wrong people 🤔

9 minutes ago, Edaaaaaaa said:

What do you mean by getting into shit with the wrong people 🤔

I mean I'm a Admin, and I'm in contact with models + photographers + teams....  and that they jump into my & other admins DM's anytime they're upset by something... and just about everything can set these people off.... trust me.

Example - BZ did not arbitrarily make these rules up to piss off our members. We are in contact with these people, confirmed via Licenses, Passports, Phone Calls, Personal Videos set to us to prove they are who they say they are. We need to work with models/teams to make them happy, or we can get into trouble. Lawsuits are an actual thing.

image.png

Example a screen shot from a model who sent me a video explaining her requests

image.pngUntitled-3.png

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I mean I'm a Admin, and I'm in contact with models + photographers + teams....  and that they jump into my & other admins DM's anytime they're upset by something... and just about everything can set these people off.... trust me.

Example - BZ did not arbitrarily make these rules up to piss off our members. We are in contact with these people, confirmed via Licenses, Passports, Phone Calls, Personal Videos set to us to prove they are who they say they are. We need to work with models/teams to make them happy, or we can get into trouble. Lawsuits are an actual thing.

image.png

Example a screen shot from a model who sent me a video explaining her requests

image.pngUntitled-3.png

I understand thank you 😨 I honestly think that Vika should be more active on instagram&other platforms. Especially instagram. She often deletes and never posts,only once a month or something. She would get recognition really often if she would get more active. Such a beauty should not be hidden. 🤓

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 4:17 PM, Edaaaaaaa said:

Can anyone share some of her old instagram stories that is not already shared here? I dont want to ask one by one with photos but it would be great to see them i have some photos but not videos. 

That's actually most of the insta stories from 2021 onwards and we've been sleeping on stories especially since 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Edaaaaaaa said:

Bad news for you,folks. She got back together with her weirdo fake rapper boyfriend 🤓😏 I think so. Don’t know for sure though. Don’t really recognize the guy. Might be someone else

what's the thing with her ex ou not ex anymore?