Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

now to spanish directed Les ames fortes , my favorite despite IMDB, which gave transformers a 8 out of 10 so , yeah dont always go with the critics

Laetitia Casta ... Thérèse

Frédéric Diefenthal ... Firmin

Arielle Dombasle ... Madame Numance

John Malkovich ... Monsieur Numance

Charles Berling ... Reveillard

Johan Leysen ... Rampal

Edith Scob ... Première femme veillée

Christian Vadim ... Le pasteur

Carlos López ... Le muet

Monique Mélinand ... Thérèse âgée

Jacqueline Staup ... Deuxième femme veillée

Corine Blue ... Jeune femme veillée

Aimé Lebedel ... Vieux chanteur

Nathalie Boutefeu ... Charlotte

Marc Dantes ... Forgerons

We can understand very well what has appealed to the 23 year-old model: the movie, freely adapted from a Giono novel, tells the story of a peasant girl who will discover and use her personal attraction on men and women as she goes to town.

IMDB words...

this movie Mr. Riaz and his cinematographer are beyond art, this movie is a visual painting.

Thérèse , laetitia casta proves to play the most calculating character to perfection, she is one that will not let anything get in her way, she is superb at manipulating all the people around her, Madame Numance Arielle Dombasle , even though one might think that the madame creates therese she has already been crafted, she uses the madame to fine tune herself, but she knows everystep of the way. this is a believeable story of a girl that would of taken place during this time period, wanting the most she can get out of life despite the consquences, john malkovich who speaks french in many movies plays his part subdued, but this is therese's film , laetitia casta, I loved watching every moment and step of this character, brilllant really, on top of some of the best cinematography I have seen, I will always love this movie, she plays herself very old reflecting her life story around a critical bunch of females, without apology, and in the end without apology, a very great film to me.

MV5BMTI2OTUwMTg4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMwMDIyMQ____V1__SY317_CR7_0_214_317_.jpg

Errance , brillant movie.

Director: Damien Odoul

Writers: Antoine Lacomblez, Damien Odoul

Stars:Laetitia Casta, Benoît Magimel and Mattéo Tardito

Laetitia Casta ... Lou

Benoît Magimel ... Jacques

Mattéo Tardito ... César

Yann Goven ... Johnny

Philippe Frécon ... Alain

Laurence Haziza ... Simone

Valérie Dashwood ... Vicky

Charley Fouquet ... Sylvie

Sagamore Stévenin ... Le romano

Bouzid Allam ... Le magicien

Thierry Benoiton ... Le tatoué

Pierre-Louis Bonnetblanc ... Le serveur

Jacques Bresse ... Le maquignon

Dominique Chevalier ... Le père de Lou (as Dominique Chevallier)

Josée Darmon ... Zouz

IMDB wow this guy probably gave transformers a 1o star rating.

The fault lies not with Laetitia, who's actually quite good as a young woman stuck in a marriage with France's biggest loser (Benoit Magimel) from 1968 to 1973; the blame for this lies firmly with writer-director Damien Odoul, who takes the most ponderous approach possible to the story (its pretensions can be perceived from the fact that the credits proclaim the movie to be "by Damien Odoul." Not "A Film by Damien Odoul" (all right, "Un film de..."), but "de Damien Odoul").

The man's odiousness - the husband's, not Odoul's - is set out from the opening scene where his wife is in danger of dying in childbirth and he's busy hanging around another woman, and generally acting like a shady character. Leaving aside the question of why anyone married to Laetitia Casta would go around cheating on her any day, let alone the day she gives birth (the teeth? That didn't bother us with Beatrice Dalle), the man is such a jerk and Casta's family is shown as so supportive that, coupled with Casta having more warmth with her on-screen son, you wonder why she doesn't try to leave the guy sooner than she does.

shot sort of indie style, sort of jules and jim but in color. starts with jaques , being well obviously it you watch to specail features I think odoul has father issues, Lou , laetitia casta well you almost see Lae the mom in this film, the painful childbirth with absentee jaques, how she looks and touches her baby boy cesar, really laetitia must be a beautiful mom, the realationship with ceasar is one of pure devotions, on requited and unconditional love, the dream we all have of our mothers. unlike mr transformer , Lou knows her husband is an ass, laetiita casta anger and rage you can taste , towards jaques and his hitting on her friends, like most good mothers she sacrifices her happiness for cesar, that he should have a father, but she is very aware that she has made a wrong choice with jaques, however in the end, there is a part of her , that the audience does not get to witness, but is a sort of hidden subtext, that at one time she had been in love with jaques, the dynamics of family, retlationships, friends, and the most beautiful show of the love a mother can have for her child.

MV5BMjAzMzQzMDY4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQxNzY5MQ____V1__SY317_CR5_0_214_317_.jpg

Love Street (2002)

Rue des plaisirs (original title)

A handyman in a 1940s Paris brothel tries to help the prostitute he loves with her singing career and romantic life.

Director: Patrice Leconte

Writers: Serge Frydman (screenplay), Patrice Leconte

Stars:Patrick Timsit, Laetitia Casta and Vincent Elbaz

Patrick Timsit ... Petit Louis

Laetitia Casta ... Marion

Vincent Elbaz ... Dimitri Josco

Catherine Mouchet ... Léna

Isabelle Spade ... Camille

Bérangère Allaux ... Violette

Patrick Floersheim ... Le Roumain

Manuel Bonnet ... Homme Roumain 1

Pascal Parmentier ... Homme Roumain 2

Dolores Chaplin ... Dolorès (as Dolorès Chaplin)

Carole Esther ... Carol (as Carol Esther)

Florence Geanty ... Florence

Isabelle Le Nouvel ... Isabelle

Sophie Le Tellier ... Sophie

Céline Samie ... Céline

Having stayed on as a wartime handyman in Le Palais Oriental after being born there, Petit Louis has become immune to the charms of the working girls. Then Marion arrives and he is completely smitten. Feeling he is not the sort of romantic figure she deserves, he encourages a relationship between her and shadowy Dimitri Josco while also fostering her singing talent. As the war ends and the authorities close down all bordellos a strange triangular relationship develops, complicated by Dimitri's black market past. Written by Jeremy Perkins {J-26}

the opening sequence of this movie, shot so very well, and I do not know where they learn there craft, but again the cinematography is spell binding. this is a story of how for whatever reason we fall in love with someone, it cam come in an instant, as when Louis sets eyes on marion, and how marion sets eyes on Dimitri, love is unexplainable, it does not rationlize it only reacts, feels, Louis unrequited love for marion, to see her dreams come true no matter what he has to do, even puts up with marions moods, but he wants the best for her, the ending , the duel big louis vs his child Louis, who is a sort of his rational self, sees and knows, the love triangle is acted out well, lae so sweet and shy when she sings, and the end, the end, true love.

MV5BMTExNTQ5MDEyMTNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDg1ODcxMjE___V1__SY317_CR3_0_214_317_.jpg

Le grand appartement (2006)

Director: Pascal Thomas

Writers: François Caviglioli, Nathalie Lafaurie, and 1 more credit »

Stars:Laetitia Casta, Mathieu Amalric and Pierre Arditi

Laetitia Casta ... Francesca

Mathieu Amalric ... Martin

Pierre Arditi ... Adrien

Noémie Lvovsky ... Charlotte Falingard

Maurice Risch ... Ravambuse, le gérant

Sylvie Lachat ... La juge Villebosse

Elisabeth Macocco ... La présidente du tribunal (as Élizabeth Macocco)

Dominique Harispuru ... L'avocat de Mme Falingard

Annick Claudon ... L'huissier du tribunal

Stéphanie Pasterkamp ... Véronique

Valérie Decobert-Koretzky ... Annette (as Valérie Decobert)

Cheik Doukouré ... Oussamba

Laurentine Milebo ... Mama Oussamba

Mariam Kaba ... La deuxième épouse d'Oussamba

Sarah Touré ... Troisième épouse d'Oussamba

IMDB words

Thanks to the law of 1948 and to her grandmother, the nominal tenant who is always absent, Francesca Cigalone and all her tribe (thoughtless husband, orphan sister, self-centered film maker and his mistress of the day, eccentric granny, friends, friends of the friends, daughter...) live on a shoestring in a very big apartment. Which is not to the liking of supercilious bitchy owner Charlotte Falingard, who has been intent for some time on having them evicted for obvious speculative reasons. But suing Francesca is no bed of roses. The lady is tenacious. Moreover she once studied law...

my take this is woody allen manhatten done paris, almost feels like this is some kind of nod towards this film...the cast really funny, francesca so passionate in what she believes is rite, what she stand for, so very lae, really she plays with irony, sarcasm, passion, really show cases her so well. Mathieu Amalric who is the sort of or reminds me of the bumbling woody allen characters, his desire to act on his desire, not always having to think, so well played ( also by the way if they ever do biopicon Roman Polanski, when I look at him I see a young polanski) this movie again well shot , full of humour and joy of life and all what life can bring you.

108951_b_le_grand_appartement.jpg

:p I hope that you do not mind if I also share with you some of my goodies :kiss:

I used to collect them for years / from amazingaletitafree.fr laetitia.forever.free.fr homunculus.com laetitiacasta.com zouzou forum laetitiacastaonline.com etc. /, some of the source sites may no longer exist. Maybe some of them have already been posted here. I have no nerves to search the whole forum once again. / I think I would have to change my nickname on " Hope_2 " or " Patience " to do so :laugh: /. Photos are from various years so please do not ask me about the details because I really do not remember.

cach1.th.jpg

cach2.th.jpg

cach3.th.jpg

cach4y.th.jpg

cach5.th.jpg