Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:heart:

You know sometimes when I look at her images I think. "DAMN here is a woman who is more beautiful without even trying than all the rest of the models and actresses are after hours of makeup. Yet another reason for my having the title here of #1LaeFan shows itself. :) But as Lisa and all the rest of you have shown. I'm in VERY VERY good company.

I've got a few of those in bigger sizes

post-5110-1182653595_thumb.jpgpost-5110-1182653579_thumb.jpg

post-5110-1182653565_thumb.jpgpost-5110-1182653553_thumb.jpg

post-5110-1182653541_thumb.jpg

thanks for this pics bigger!! I will try find the other!!! kisssssss

1Laefan I will try to send you when we can see the movie in France! and yes Laetitia is special!!! and I love her so much because she is beautiful, sexy and natural and she is a nice person!!!

Kissss :wave: :kiss:

Some pics are rare to me Than Lisa! :kiss:

2 pics of laetitia's new movie "La femme et les loups":

lihz0.th.png

( thank to Eric who post the link http://www.epithete-films.com/home.php on zouzou.org)

Thank you Stella Does anyone know if this movie will only be released in Europe or will it be released in Canada (Quebec) IF it is then I might be able to get a DVD copy when it comes out on DVD

Well, I think the film'll release only in france or maybe in Italy like Stefano Accorsi play in it too. But I think you might be able to buy DVD on the net and maybe there will be english subtitles...I hope you'll see this movie!

Clara has discovered quite the most fabulous and frustrating treasure troves imaginable!!!! :blink:

http://www.eyevinearchive.com/Search/Searc...amp;x=0&y=0

Loads and loads of variations of well known :heart: Laetitia :heart: photoshoots....ruined by watermarks :cry2:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What a great find! There pics of my favorite Laetitia's photoshoot by Sylvie Lacranon! But yo're right it's frustrating to see pics with watermarks! :yuckky:

Somes pics :

68714971am2.th.png

castaee7.th.png

29477197lt3.th.jpg

Thank you Stella Does anyone know if this movie will only be released in Europe or will it be released in Canada (Quebec) IF it is then I might be able to get a DVD copy when it comes out on DVD

Well, I think the film'll release only in france or maybe in Italy like Stefano Accorsi play in it too. But I think you might be able to buy DVD on the net and maybe there will be english subtitles...I hope you'll see this movie!

yea if It comes out in Region 1 coding for Quebec Canada then I should be able to get it. Just hope that like Love street it will have english subtitles.

Clara has discovered quite the most fabulous and frustrating treasure troves imaginable!!!! :blink:

http://www.eyevinearchive.com/Search/Searc...amp;x=0&y=0

Loads and loads of variations of well known :heart: Laetitia :heart: photoshoots....ruined by watermarks :cry2:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My God! Just when we thought there were no more new Laetitia pictures around!!! Thanks!

If only someone could have access to that site :cry2: