Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I was been in Paris, I didn't lie! But is sure that I'm not mad to knoking on a Laetitia's door, that about a visit, was a joke! HOW old are you ROB?! Infantill .........

I know it was a joke, not as funny a joke as your Photoshopped picture of :heart: Laetitia :heart: from your friend, but a joke nonetheless.

I'm 35 but to look at me you'd swear I was 28 :angie:

Some pics are rare to me Than Lisa! :kiss:

2 pics of laetitia's new movie "La femme et les loups":

lihz0.th.png

( thank to Eric who post the link http://www.epithete-films.com/home.php on zouzou.org)

Thank you Stella Does anyone know if this movie will only be released in Europe or will it be released in Canada (Quebec) IF it is then I might be able to get a DVD copy when it comes out on DVD

Drop dead gorgeous.

Gosh...

yes!!!!! I love her!!! I hope to see you on msn later Vanessa!

Thanks Rob S I know this website is wonderful I discoverde him with vanessa paradis...thanks but someone can ahve this pics bigger? :wave: :kiss:

1Laefan I will send you things about new movie!!!!

Drop dead gorgeous.

Gosh...

1Laefan I will send you things about new movie!!!!

Thank you Lisa I would like that VERY much. We dont get much... Heck we dont get anything here in the US on her acting career. :) I would love to see how much she has improved since. Love Street. :) yep thats the last one I saw. cant get most of her movies in North American Format. :(