Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:( But he called :heart: Laetitia :heart: a wamp/vamp/swamp and anyway, it's only a small fish!! :blush:

But "Vamp" is not a difamation but meant mostly in an admiring way

from wikipedia

Vamp is a colloquial term applied to describe a particular type of femme fatale, popular in silent films. The term is a shortening of the word vampire, and is used to describe a woman who is glamorous in an exotic, stylised and usually overstated manner. She is usually noted for her striking features, dark clothing and hair, and cosmetics which darken and accentuate the eyes and lips. Her character is a heartless seductress, and the men she seduces are usually shown as helpless victims unable to resist her. From the perspective of American film audiences, she is often seen as foreign, usually of undetermined Eastern European or Asian ancestry. She was designed as the sexual counterpoint of the wholesome actresses such as Lillian Gish and Mary Pickford. Among the notable vamps of the silent screen were Theda Bara, Louise Glaum, Musidora, Nita Naldi, Pola Negri, and in her earliest film appearances, Myrna Loy.

:( But he called :heart: Laetitia :heart: a wamp/vamp/swamp and anyway, it's only a small fish!! :blush:

But "Vamp" is not a difamation but meant mostly in an admiring way

from wikipedia

Vamp is a colloquial term applied to describe a particular type of femme fatale, popular in silent films. The term is a shortening of the word vampire, and is used to describe a woman who is glamorous in an exotic, stylised and usually overstated manner. She is usually noted for her striking features, dark clothing and hair, and cosmetics which darken and accentuate the eyes and lips. Her character is a heartless seductress, and the men she seduces are usually shown as helpless victims unable to resist her.

Well virtually none of that sounds like :heart: Laetitia :heart: . And I much prefer her understated manner. :p

Any recent pictures with her. Does she ever pose with her children in magazines or is she protective and hides them from the public?

I think Laetitia tries to keep her children out of the media spotlight, but sometimes the paparazzi do manage to take photos of Laetitia with her children in public :( .

There are a few new pictures of Laetitia which have been posted so far within this thread :) , with her busy year coming up there should be plenty more new pictures soon :) .

I agree with you Rob I don't think Vamp really applies to Laetitia except for this part
...men ... are ... helpless ... to resist her.

Yep...but not in a vampish, deliberately seductive way.....just cos she's so naturally lovely!!! :wub:

This weekend is Ellie Saab weekend on Fashion TV. Imagine Laetitia Casta in some of his beautifull dress! I just know her Dior dress from Cannes 2003. I dont know wich dress she wear in other years in Cannes festival. Someone know?

Laetitia Casta in Christian Dior dress

post-7432-1170017463_thumb.jpg