Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

that's good!! But I thought that her main residence was in London???

it used to may be..

She used to live in London as well as New York, but today she calls Paris home and going on her last interview she loves living in Paris, and does not intend to move anytime soon :)

This thread seems to be getting a little off track lately <_<

This is a thread for Laetitia Casta, in this thread everyone is free to discuss and even debate topics which concern Laetitia, but this is not a place to debate how she looks compared to other females or what females look like her, all that does is create many posts which are not needed and distract from the real aim of this thread, which is to share pictures, information and spread news about Laetitia :) .

All aspects of Laetitia's life and career are free to be discussed within this thread, this way all her fans and well wishers can enjoy and hopefully learn some new things, or even get a picture they never had before, let's keep this thread on track so we can all enjoy the many aspects of Laetitia's wonderful life and career :wub: .

Ok, thats your opinion, I still mean that I sad.... What do you think, where lives most beautifull women?

Why don't you start your own poll at the "General babe discussion"?

There's already a poll about where the most beautiful models come from. You could vote there. Or start a Monica vs. Laetitia vs. Gisele Poll.

Ok, thats your opinion, I still mean that I sad.... What do you think, where lives most beautifull women?

Why don't you start your own poll at the "General babe discussion"?

There's already a poll about where the most beautiful models come from. You could vote there. Or start a Monica vs. Laetitia vs. Gisele Poll.

Dear CarMELita for me LAETITIA is the only number 1! :wave:

post-7432-1169068239_thumb.jpgLaetitia Casta is so inspire! First time I saw her when she talk on the Asterix&Obelix set. Second time I look her like a new Marianne! Since then Laetitia is my favorite female celebrites! I saw Asterix&Obelix:contre Cesar and Les ames fortess (aka Savage souls) and afcorse before Ruiz's movie I was enjoy in Laetitia's performing Lea Dalmas in Bicycle blue. I would like to see others Laetitia's movies....