Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

1) I don't like it when they colorize irises. but it's not such an offense when her eyes already look like that.

2) as I've said a few times, Back Dimples are the greatest thing in the world. she's got good ones.

funny that she won Miss Corsica when she was in fact born in France.

Yeah, but she was raised in Corsica and lived there for a long time - her parents are still living there - if I'm not mistaken the family

1) I don't like it when they colorize irises. but it's not such an offense when her eyes already look like that.

2) as I've said a few times, Back Dimples are the greatest thing in the world. she's got good ones.

they seem to be underlined as well, just like her irises are colorized. They're not that visible in other pics.

(yes, am telling you that because I have them as well)

oh and btw - I was always wondering - where are her breasts gone in this pic?

post-4072-1153303140_thumb.jpg

Funny, I'd thought exactly the same when I saw this pic the first time.

I never thought about how much photographers do to pics, I mean, of I course I KNEW that there's not a single picture without some retouche etc. but I never thought about how much they work on it. Then I met a photographer - a year or some ago - and he showed me his work. It's incredible how ordinary women are turned into models within seconds. He offered me a photo shoot for myself, but I thought I'd rather stay ordinary :p

and some more ;)

her face is so perfect. i just love her smile ! her eyes...... her eyebrows....... that nose ! well, her face is just perfect ! :wub:

i don't mind about colorized pictures. i guess the only pics of her i like a bit less are some of Laetitia with short hair.

Update for the files:

She was indeed born in the Normandy and she never really lived on Corsica. But her grand parents live there and as her father was born there they spent all summer holidays at Corsica. And in one of these holidays she was dicovered at the "MIss Lumio" competition - not even Miss Corsica :laugh:

http://www.mairie-lumio.fr/

The rest is history :whistle:

yes, i do, and very often. it's the finest site devoted to laetitia ! :yes: . the best pictures ever, a beautiful presentation and updates. amazinglaetitia and amazing site, too ! :hell yea!:

but, when you visit Amazing LAETITIA CASTA, you can see a door, the sofa, etc, and a picture of Laetitia. Does anybody have any of those two photos of the LC picture, please? They are so beautiful and sadly, I don't have them :cry:

funny that she won Miss Corsica when she was in fact born in France.

Yeah, but she was raised in Corsica and lived there for a long time - her parents are still living there - if I'm not mistaken the family