Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-5621-0-1446020339-80007_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

I don't mean to appear racist but why the hell to Arabs need to doctor this pic post-19830-1208468794_thumb.jpg just because, shock horror, someones shoulders are on display!!!!???? :angry:

Like i was thinking, your totally right rob :), i think there is a computer effect on this pic for mask a possible cleavage...(sry for my poor english :))

I don't mean to appear racist but why the hell to Arabs need to doctor this pic post-19830-1208468794_thumb.jpg just because, shock horror, someones shoulders are on display!!!!???? :angry:

Like i was thinking, your right rob, i think there is a computer effect on this pic for mask a possible cleavage...(sry for my poor english :))

Well, A Casta shoulder can be very, very erotic... Certain weak and stupid man can't just handle that I guess?

Kiki.....I love the red woolly jumper pic :wub:

Have you got a similar sized version of the back?

I have exactly the same as yours... It's on the back of the photo I posted and it's small... ARE U GONNA CRY AGAIN??? :cry:

No....I'm going to be strong....*sniff* :(

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-19830-0-1446020339-84322_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

I am going to try... Now!! Merci...

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-19830-0-1446020339-93134_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

Voila, I did what you said and :confused: ... It's not square like yours :bellazon: !!! I give up! :mad:

Well, A Casta shoulder can be very, very erotic... Certain weak and stupid man can't just handle that I guess?

I must say I find them hard to resist....most of my most fave :heart: Laetitia :heart: pics feature her wearing shoulderless blue or black dresses!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

If you have any such pics Kiki!!?? :whistle:

post-5621-1208471199_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471236_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471275_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471324_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471386_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471438_thumb.jpg

post-5621-1208471463_thumb.jpg

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-5621-0-1446020339-99873_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

Voila, I did what you said and :confused: ... It's not square like yours :bellazon: !!! I give up! :mad:

Well it was never a square picture in the first place....plus you put 95 in the width when it should be 82. My av is square because I cropped a suitable pic in to a square shape, added a 1 pixel border, then resized it to 148x150, then applied unshrp mask...and then uploaded it and put 148 and 150 in the right boxes.

I must say I find them hard to resist....most of my most fave :heart: Laetitia :heart: pics feature her wearing shoulderless blue or black dresses!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oui, I have almost all of them... No more tears! and as usual... I will scan them 2morrow!

Oui, I have almost all of them... No more tears! and as usual... I will scan them 2morrow!

2MORROW!!!??? :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

:laugh:

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-19830-0-1446020340-22399_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

Well it was never a square picture in the first place....plus you put 95 in the width when it should be 82. My av is square because I cropped a suitable pic in to a square shape, added a 1 pixel border, then resized it to 148x150, then applied unshrp mask...and then uploaded it and put 148 and 150 in the right boxes.

Ahahahahahah!!!! :rofl: :rofl: I DON'T SPEAK CHINESE :huh:

Right....post this link in to the relevant box in the avi page post-5621-0-1446020340-2841_thumb.jpg and make sure you put 82 in the width box and 150 in the height box. When you come back to this wonderful 400th page your av will probably look slightly strange as it automatically uses your previus avs dimensions....but refresh the page and it will magically correct itself :wave:

Ahahahahahah!!!! :rofl: :rofl: I DON'T SPEAK CHINESE :huh:

Que!? :blink: