Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

People, for me Laetitia Casta is one of the most beautifull women in the world of all time, and for sure best model ever, but I'm real, Laetitia Casta was more beautifull before 8 years! This is normal, I dont know why you denied that fact?

I don't recall anyone denying that fact...mainly because the discussion we were having never raised that subject

I dont sad that she is not beautifull now, but she was more beautifull before 5, 6, 7...year, when she was yonger! (*8*for example)

I know what you said and the answer I gave to what you said still applies.

FOR ME Laetitia's beauty was culminate in '99. 2000. 2001. 2002. She is still beautifull but she has almoust 30 year! Laetitia is cool girl, don't mater for look. Events without make up. Maybe that fact made my conclusion. Maybe.... Best regards for ironic Rob

FOR ME Laetitia's beauty was culminate in '99. 2000. 2001. 2002. She is still beautifull but she has almoust 30 year! Laetitia is cool girl, don't mater for look. Events without make up. Maybe that fact made my conclusion. Maybe.... Best regards for ironic Rob

Oh yes...I remember you wanting :heart: Laetitia :heart: to go to Cannes and resemble the shrivelled 'vamp' Sharon Stone plastered in makeup rather than her lovely natural self <_<

As it is I think :heart: Laetitia :heart: always surprises and proves that her beauty peak is not a thing of 8 years ago but sometimes as recent as her newest picture :hell yea!:

Well I'm with Rob here (as usual it seems ) and while :heart: Laetitia :heart: was achingly beautiful circa her Rolling Stone cover :drool:

She has also not been anything less than the most beautiful women alive ever since and will doubtless remain aloft that pedestal for a good many years to come. :yes:

Why not make a poll on whether she should have her own subform or not?

yes you're right!!!!

and laefan I hope we will be other people with us!!!!

I agree on the poll. Lisa I think there are more than we realise and the poll should show it if they make it happen.

Ok Guys I have a couple of friends who are up in NYC right now and they are willing to pick up magazines not available in other parts of the US like French magazines and such. Does anyone know of Current foreign magazines that Laetitia is on the cover of or in at this time?

Ok Guys I have a couple of friends who are up in NYC right now and they are willing to pick up magazines not available in other parts of the US like French magazines and such. Does anyone know of Current foreign magazines that Laetitia is on the cover of or in at this time?

oh Laetitia's cover?

and thanks Clelia1 for the poll

vote

I'm sure (Y) Adelaide (Y) has these things covered.

I think that Laetitia Casta is great actress, she flerting with camera, she has talent. I would like to see Laetitia in dramas. Les ammes fortess was nice job. Franch actress who great acting is Emmanuelle Beart. Laetitia should try to acting in movie like "UN CRIME" (with Beart). Art movie is great for Laetitia but a some comercial project will be very good for Laetitia. I don't think on movies like Spiderman, or blockboster, God no! I thinking on great director like David Lynch... imagine laetitia casta in Emir Kusturica movie! That will be a really interesting movie!!!!