Bellazon

Olivia Lefebre
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

Olivia Lefebre

(Also sometimes credited as Olivia Lefevre)

post-36965-0-1446022255-34531_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446022255-41212_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446022255-45753_thumb.jpg

post-36965-0-1446022255-50525_thumb.jpg post-36965-0-1446022255-54545_thumb.jpg

Height: 5'10"

Bust: 32"

Waist: 23"

Hips: 33"

Dress: 8

Shoe: 9

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Nationality: Cook Islander (New Zealander)

Agencies:

62 Models NZ

Chic Models Sydney

IMG Models Paris

.F Management Milan

images via rebekkahfarrell.blogspot.com

q&a

Name: Olivia Lefevre

Agency: IMG Paris

Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand

What makes you angry? When people talk about modeling as an easy job. The money can be amazing but the job is far from easy.

Where would you choose to go for a vacation? Spain or Greece; hot weather and amazing food!

What do you like about this job? I look at going on trips as a way of exploring new cities and discovering places that I look forward to returning to. I love exploring street markets and finding good places to eat and drink. Even though it’s hard being away from home, travelling the world for work can definitely be the highlight of this job.

the booker says

Olivia is a truly rare beauty, when we first met her in New Zealand her potential was obvious. She has a strong and classical beauty which combined with her positive and outgoing personality (not to mention the kind of skin that advertisers dream of) she is a truly exceptional new face to watch. - Rhiyen Sharp, IMG Paris

Photography by Nil Hoppenot

Special thanks to Rhiyen Sharp @ IMG.

gosee_paris_olivialefevre_img_nilhoppenot3.jpg gosee_paris_olivialefevre_img_nilhoppenot_1.jpg gosee_paris_olivialefevre_img_nilhoppenot2.jpg

theones2watch

• 1 month later...

olivia_0.jpg

Meet the Models — Olivia Lefebre

Last week, we held a casting with our Fashion Week contributors Mark Vassallo and Yimmy Yayo at Luxe Studios. It must be (a tiny bit) hard being beautiful, because everyone would just assume that you’re a dick. But Olivia Lefebre is so beautiful and so not a dick. She is timid and softly-spoken — I could barely hear her above the other girls. I just wanted to say "hush, child" and sing her a lullaby (this is one reason why I should not be allowed out in public).

How old are you?
I’m seventeen years old.

What agency are you with?
I’m signed to Chic.

How long have you been signed to Chic for?
Actually a few days. I came here on Monday from New Zealand... I’m here for a month and I came so that I was able to cast for Fashion Week.

Did you walk at New Zealand Fashion Week last year? What shows did you walk in?
I did Trelise Cooper, Zambesi, Lonely Hearts...

I really liked the Zambesi show. It was really cool.
Yeah, it had lots of fluro.

And with the Converse as well... So this is your first time at Australian Fashion Week?
Yeah.

Do you know what to expect? Is it a bit bigger than New Zealand?
Yeah, it is. There’s lots more models. It’s way bigger but I think it’s going to be good.

Do you have any friends here in Sydney yet? You only just got here, have you had the chance to meet any of the other girls?
Well, I’ve met a couple of girls from New Zealand but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Are you still in high school?
This would’ve been my last week in high school but I left high school to do modeling.

Were you parents supportive of that decision?
Yeah, they’re really supportive of me. They were the ones to actually push me to model.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...