Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I dont mind Fall Out Boy, but IDK how well their songs will work for VS :idk:

exactly! and i hope they don't perform in the brittish segment because they are from USA :blah: the same for A Great Big World, also american

but i guess we already have the answer, I'm almost sure Neon Jungle will perform at the brittish segment, because they are brittish so..

you guys nailed it about Taylor Swift hehe

So far for the Angels

Adriana: British Invasion (First Segment) - Parisian Nights - Snow Angels (Last Segment)

Alessandra: Birds of Paradise - Shipwrecked - Parisian Nights

Behati: British Invasion (First Segment) - Shipwrecked - Snow Angels (Last Segment)

Candice: Opener for British Invasion (First Segment)

Doutzen: Opener for Shipwrecked - Unknown Segment - Snow Angels (Last Segment) 

Karlie: British Invasion

Lily: 

Lindsay: Snow Angels (Last Segment)

It ain't looking good for Alessandra this year TBH. She is not in the opening or closing and unless she is opening BOP she won't be opening a segment.

Behind the Scenes with Behati Prinsloo as She Preps for This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
November 11 12:30 PM by Kristin Tice Studeman | 1 Comments
elle fashion
Photo: Courtesy of Katie Friedman

Inside the Victoria’s Secret New York headquarters last Thursday, there were models, wings of all varieties, sparkling tiaras and hairpieces, and themed mood boards abound. Plus, as one might expect from the lingerie giant, there were racks and racks of lacy underthings. It could only mean one thing: The annual VS show is coming. With the taping of the runway extravaganza just days away (the actual show airs on December 10th at 10PM on CBS), models and the skilled artisans in charge of the wings were on hand to test out and perfect the final looks. We caught up with one of the show’s veterans (and Adam Levine's fiance) Behati Prinsloo, as she got fitted in her "British Invasion" costume, to get the scoop on this year’s themes, wing mishaps, and last-minute squats backstage.

How are you feeling in this look?
I’m feeling fabulous and British. I think the jacket is heavier than the wings.

What are your other costumes?
So I have "British Invasion," "Shipwrecked" (which I love because it’s all mermaids and castaways), and then "Snow Angels." All three are incredible, but I especially love this one because I feel very official in it. You just have to see them on the runway, they are so amazing!

What’s been your favorite VS show look you have ever worn?
Well, I really loved the petals I wore last year.

The show also always has some great performers. Who has been the best to share the stage with?
I loved Rihanna last year, I thought she was awesome and really interacted with the girls. She just killed it on the runway, and we were all like screaming backstage. I was like, “Um, you know what you are doing up there.”

Do you feel like this is the old hat at this point?
I think you get more comfortable with yourself over the years, but it always feels new and exciting because we never know what we are going to wear. It is such a family. You just come together and have a good time and play dress-up.

Have you ever had any wing mishaps?
Luckily, I have never had any wing mishaps but there is always a first. I will be fine though, I will be perfect.

Everyone always wants to know your health and beauty routine. Do you have any new products or foods you are obsessed with?
I am kind of stuck in my old habits. I love rose water spray or the Weleda skin food that I just got. I just started using it, and it’s amazing. Other than that, I just do mascara—any kind, I don’t care. The best is like Revlon.

You mentioned you like to do the fitting so you know what part of your body to focus on with your trainer in the last days before the show. Do you really feel like a few days make a difference?
It probably won’t do anything, honestly, but you feel better. At least you know you don’t have to stress so much about your arms because they are covered. [We] mentally feel better after we know what [body parts will be exposed]. Every girl, after the fitting, is like, “Okay, I can relax with the butt squats because it’s covered.” It’s silly, but it happens. Girls have done squats backstage at the show, it really happens.

Best advice you got when you first started the VS show?
I started with PINK and that was a lot easier because I just had one look. Adriana [Lima], Alessandra [Ambrosio], and everyone, they all just said to have fun. Nothing too bad can happen, just have a good time. Usually, other shows they tell you don’t do this or don’t do that. But this time, you get to do whatever you want to do. People get sassy and it’s awesome.

Yeah she said in the Elle interview she is in British Invasion, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels. This is kind of what I think is the order and open.

I kind of think the order will be British Invasion, Birds of Paradise, Pink, Shipwrecked, Parisian Nights, Snow Angels

I reckon Doutzen's first outfit will be in British, she will open Shipwreck somewhere in the middle and then end in Snow.

Ale will open Birds. Have time in beween Pink and Shipwrecked to change and then maybe close Parisian Nights.

Behati will be in British, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels, maybe she will open Snow Angels. I think it will be between her Lindsay or Karlie.
I think Adriana will most likely open Parisian Nights and close Snow Angels.

Does anybody have any information on this?

Its probably a rumor. Her tweet said she loved her "outfit". The girl is very lovely but this is her first show and she doesn't have much runway experiance as opposed to say Karlie who got 3 looks her first show.