Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Rehearsals for the performers, athletes, etc probably start tomorrow. Models will start the 12th though, If I'm correct we always see them the day before the show

I think there's a PR event happening, all the girls got the jacket at their last fitting so I think there's a chance we'll see them (almost) all together.

^How are you sure Taylor will be performing?

Rehearsals for the performers, athletes, etc probably start tomorrow. Models will start the 12th though, If I'm correct we always see them the day before the show

I think there's a PR event happening, all the girls got the jacket at their last fitting so I think there's a chance we'll see them (almost) all together.

I hope so they haven't had one since  the 2010 show.

A PR event would be amazing. I loved the one in 2009 in Times Square.

I'm kind of hoping Jourdan and Jessica get to walk in the main sections this year instead of Pink. Their bodies are amazing and they don't suit the Pink line up. Hopefully they give them a chance in other themes. I think most of the newbies and some of the returning girls will get the one look treatment for Pink.

Elsa, CBN, Jacquelyn, Ieva, Sara, Sigrid, Jac, Ming, Devon, Malaika, Josephine all seem like girls getting Pink'd this year lol.

EXCLUSIVO: Taylor Swift vai se apresentar no Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013

http://www.hugogloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/music1.jpg
Vamos por um ponto final nos rumores sobre  qual será a atração musical no Victoria´s Secret Show de 2013!  Em meados de agosto o The Sun, publicou que os magyas do One Direction já estariam se preparando para a apresentação no famoso desfile da marca, mas a nota foi rapidamente desmentida. E como diriam as meninas do Rouge , “um anjo veio me falar”  (amoo essa musica!!!),  que a Taylor Swift será a atração escolhida para se apresentar no Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show deste ano. Isso mesmo, a musa teen vai tocar seus hits enquanto as modelos mais lindas, rycas e magras do mundo vão arrasar no catwalk só de lingerie. O único problema vai ser a Taylor, que é tão magra quanto, naquela passarela. Espero que coloque asas nela e ela faça uma entrada de Angel! Imagina?

http://www.hugogloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1454994_10201587012609439_1586056231_n.jpg

A Victoria’s Secret que não é boba está de olho no público jovem, nas últimas edições convocou Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Maroon 5 e Katy Perry para seu aguardado desfile. O desfile VSFW volta a ser exibido pela emissora de TV norte-americana CBS e irá ao ar no dia 10 de dezembro.

Aproveitando que acabei com o “Segredo da Victoria” rs , aí vai um  TOP 5 com minhas apresentação preferidas, vamos lá?

1. Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum.

2. Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE.

post-76111-0-96093900-1384141623_thumb.j

Edited by PinkCouture

EXCLUSIVO: Taylor Swift vai se apresentar no Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013

http://www.hugogloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/music1.jpg

Vamos por um ponto final nos rumores sobre  qual será a atração musical no Victoria´s Secret Show de 2013!  Em meados de agosto o The Sun, publicou que os magyas do One Direction já estariam se preparando para a apresentação no famoso desfile da marca, mas a nota foi rapidamente desmentida. E como diriam as meninas do Rouge , “um anjo veio me falar”  (amoo essa musica!!!),  que a Taylor Swift será a atração escolhida para se apresentar no Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show deste ano. Isso mesmo, a musa teen vai tocar seus hits enquanto as modelos mais lindas, rycas e magras do mundo vão arrasar no catwalk só de lingerie. O único problema vai ser a Taylor, que é tão magra quanto, naquela passarela. Espero que coloque asas nela e ela faça uma entrada de Angel! Imagina?

http://www.hugogloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1454994_10201587012609439_1586056231_n.jpg

A Victoria’s Secret que não é boba está de olho no público jovem, nas últimas edições convocou Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Maroon 5 e Katy Perry para seu aguardado desfile. O desfile VSFW volta a ser exibido pela emissora de TV norte-americana CBS e irá ao ar no dia 10 de dezembro.

Aproveitando que acabei com o “Segredo da Victoria” rs , aí vai um  TOP 5 com minhas apresentação preferidas, vamos lá?

Approximate Translation:

EXCLUSIVE : Taylor Swift will perform at the Victoria 's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Let's put an end to rumors about what will be the musical entertainment at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013! In mid-August The Sun published that magyas One Direction are reportedly preparing to present the famous parade of the brand, but the note was quickly retracted. And as the girls would say the Rouge, "an angel came to tell me " (amoo this song!), that Taylor Swift will headline chosen to perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year. That's right, the muse teen will play her hits while the most beautiful models, rycas lean and the world will rock the catwalk just lingerie. The only problem will be the Taylor, which is as thin as on that catwalk. I hope you put wings on it and make it an entry - Angel! Imagine?

The Victoria's Secret is not silly is eying the young audience in later editions called Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Maroon 5 and Katy Perry for your anticipated parade. The parade VSFS back to be displayed by the TV station CBS - and will air on December 10 .

Leveraging that ended with " Victoria's Secret" rs, there goes a TOP 5 favorite with my presentation, c'mon?

^ No. We haven't heard absolutely anything from Daniela, just that she went to castings but nothing else.

IDK how reliable is that Brazilian website, there's a huge chance that they're getting their information from BZ/TFS because that's what most of people seem to do :pinch: Not saying that it won't be Taylor, I do think it's going to be Taylor for Pink but I wouldn't take that website seriously

Article on Kelly Gale http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/galleries/meet+australias+newest+victorias+secret+model+,27495

The half-Indian and half-Australian Copenhagen-based model is rumoured to be in the 2013 line-up.

Just last year she admitted to WWD that her dream job was to walk in the Victoria's Secret show. "I’d love to work for Victoria’s Secret when I’m a little bit older. I don’t know how my parents would feel about that, though. I’d have to have a little chat about it with my dad."

I hope all those that believe VS should've included Shanina in the show provide that feedback to or on the official VS website. Feedback is always considered. Lets hope with this we see her walk again in next year's show cause she sure is going to be missed  :cry:  :cry:  based on comments on this forum. Interesting to see everyones feedback on VS new direction to start using alot more HF models as well.

Updated: (no idea how some of the girls got so out of order :/ )

• Adriana Lima
  • Alessandra Ambrosio
  • Behati Prinsloo
  • Candice Swanepoel
  • Doutzen Kroes
  • Karlie Kloss
  • Lily Aldridge
  • Lindsay Ellingson
  • Barbara Fialho
  • Caroline Brasch Nielsen
  • Cindy Bruna (newcomer)
  • Constance Jablonski
  • Devon Windsor (newcomer)
  • Elsa Hosk
  • Erin Heatherton
  • Hilary Rhoda
  • Ieva Laguna
  • Izabel Goulart
  • Jacquelyn Jablonski
  • Jasmine Tookes
  • Jessica Hart
  • Joan Smalls
  • Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
  • Jourdan Dunn
  • Kelly Gale (newcomer)
  • Lais Ribeiro
  • Magdalena Frackowiak
  • Malaika Firth (newcomer)
  • Martha Hunt (newcomer)
  • Maryna Linchuk
  • Ming Xi (newcomer)
  • Monika Jac Jagaciak (newcomer)
  • Sara Sampaio (newcomer)
  • Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
  • Sui He
Max 40 - 5 possible spots left

According to Adriana there will be 12 (newcomer)'s - We have 10 right now, so that's 2 spots for (newcomer)'s  - and 3 spots for regulars/contract girls. (Subject to change)

Maybe Toni, Frida and Bregje are in. i hope so.

why some models keep it quiet ?