Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

they know want more high fashion models , that just sucks 

exactly! too bad.

i wanna secream , barbara , shanina , all this girls are better then jourdun dunn and sigrid :(

I'm so disappointed to hear that Shanina isn't in the show and that VS want more HF models. Shanina is heading to Amsterdam as are many other models. I can understand how this poor girl would feel being left out this year whereas she suits VS and would be a great fit for an angel. IDK what VS are thinking :(   Does anyone know why Shanina wasn't chosen this year??  :/  :cry2: Congrats to all those that have made it through but I seriously enjoyed watching Shanina in the show

seriously hope Elsa or maybe Sara opens pink segment and NOT jessica hart again that was so random.plus she is kinda old for be in pink .

I hope Elsa opens since she is pretty much the offical face/queen of PINK right now and has been working for the brand for a while now and maybe Sara can close.

Sad about Isabeli, she's always a treat to watch. (and do we know anything about Bregje yet? she's one of my favorites!!)

about Ale's outfit, it's possible the color will be better under the stage lighting. We've seen it in the context of bright fitting room lights, it might suit her better during the actual show.

My guess, they didn't get super in demand performers that people will flip over. Since a lot are already booked they probably had to settle. Its really smart that they arnt releasing the info until so close because they are probably not super super buzzwothy so by waiting the buzz will be fresh for the show and not so stagnat if they had told us say 3 weeks ago. Most would have gotten over it already.