Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

So in the video, Ed said they were looking for about 20 spots. 8 angels are in so that means they already confirmed about 12 other girls. Are those girls contacted girls like Lily, Constance, Izabel? Girls like that?

Sorry just a little confused.

Every year they say the same thing, so yeah that's how I'm taking it.I'm just praying Shanina and Cameron are in. Perhaps we've heard nothing from some of the girls because they're contracted already?
Yes to both. I sure hope Shanina is in. And Cameron was amazing last year. Her walk in calendar girls was wow. She made that tacky yellow coat look good.

I pray Shanina is in as well. Yet we haven't heard anything so I'm concerned. I love watching Shanina in their shows

Didn't like Alessandra's outfit :/ I always feel that she never get a memorable outfit, like in 2005 in the final section (sexy toys) it was like "what is that" but seriously I wanna see Alessandra in stunning outfit this year, she deserve it!

She never gets the best outfits, but she always rocks them.

The one in the 'passion' section in 2011 was memorable though.

Segment via twitter.com/vs_america

British Invasion

Shipwrecked

PINK

Snow Angels

Birds of Paradise

Parisian Night

Sounds good!

I think Adele is the closest thing to God there is TBH so anything Adele related would be fine with me :ninja:

Can you imagine if VS actually managed to get the Rolling Stones to perform? I'd die

Adele for VSFS? That would be a true Christmas present for me :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJiUnUXJio

You can see more of Behati's outfit at the end of the video!

post-84349-0-1446069932-03269_thumb.png

We've seen this tacky gold top wing before.

Now in black feather... :rofl:

Even Behati's jacket is cut similar to the corset Constance is wearing.

post-84349-0-1446069932-05112_thumb.jpg

It seems like their just took Constance wings and Adrianas Ringleader jacket from Circus...

Now i think that this outfit could be in the "Parisian Night", it fit better then the "british invasion" segment! What do you think? 

post-25909-0-1446069932-7382_thumb.jpg

for sure! But i think we need to see if the silver details are going to be spikes (punk - brittish) or gems (glamour - Paris)

Anyone who cannot remember when the last FB opening was needs to watch the 2005 show immediately and learn some history. One of the best VS shows of all time!! :)

TRUTH. It is still my favorite.

Just wanted to check the list of models, looks like there isn't one yet. Will come back next week.