Bellazon

Yulia Rose
Thumbnail

On 2017. 12. 13. at 3:52 AM, tzdon said:

social Media

59070445_1.jpg 59070453_2.jpg 59070458_3.jpg 59070466_4.jpg 59070473_5.jpg 59070475_6.jpg 59070487_7.jpg 59070489_x8.jpg

She is getting beautiful and her breasts are getting bigger. 5years ago her breast are small but now way bigger than before. I luv her but had she took breast expansion surgery? I dont have clue but if any guys know this plz tell me the truth

3 hours ago, Bellazon12 said:

She is getting beautiful and her breasts are getting bigger. 5years ago her breast are small but now way bigger than before. I luv her but had she took breast expansion surgery? I dont have clue but if any guys know this plz tell me the truth

How does somebody get to be a tortured breast augmentation analyst? Here’s an idea.. see if you can find the owl in the tootsie pop commercial. 

I believe her breast is real. 5 years ago,she was about 16 years old right? She def got bigger by growing up. Look at first page of this topic in 2014, it can see she has already glamour shape.That wasn’t small. Now she is 21 and getting beautiful as naturally. I luv her potential so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...