Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

can someone make me a sig please!!

of adriana of course!!..i have pictures i would like to put them on my sig!!

i wouldnt mind if they moved too ^_^

hotttt99fv2361035hd.th.jpgbody36wr1fr3ud.th.jpg

using both of those would be great or just one would be fine too!!

thank u! :kiss:

Only a quick try and only an idea. It`s *.png, the background is transparent, with FireFox it works well, don`t how if it`s working with IE. Think it need alot more work :D Maybe my next will be better, so I hope ya can wait.

post-3145-0-1446180407-45065_thumb.png

oh wow thank u so much that really awesome i love it!!!!! :kiss: :heart:

oh ! an animated avatar :laugh: sorry i misread what you wrote :p

It's all good mate..! I just hope someone will make it .. :fun:

i could make you one but since i'm not a a big fan of adriana i have no pictures of her... so i could if you posted some pics :p and BTW why 100x100 and not 128x128 ??

i could make you one but since i'm not a a big fan of adriana i have no pictures of her... so i could if you posted some pics :p and BTW why 100x100 and not 128x128 ??

Ohh, okey..

Its 100x100 because I want to use it in another forum aswell... :D

I will post the pictures very soon... I just have to see wich ones I like most..

And Thank you for being so helpful!

Ohh, okey..

Its 100x100 because I want to use it in another forum aswell... :D

I will post the pictures very soon... I just have to see wich ones I like most..

And Thank you for being so helpful!

i can make you two avatars when you give me the pic: one 128x128 and the same in 100x100 ;)

I just wanna make clear that usually i just resize and crop the pics, add my name on it and that's it, here is the sig. This time i was using paint shop pro for the first time so i've been able to do much more things but still i'm a beginner so this is not perfect :/

Anyways here you go

signaturejadeliljm2x5fm.jpg

If you don't wanna use it don't worry, it allowed me to practise a bit on Paint Shop Pro :laugh:

If you do, a little credit would be appreciated :flower:

I just wanna make clear that usually i just resize and crop the pics, add my name on it and that's it, here is the sig. This time i was using paint shop pro for the first time so i've been able to do much more things but still i'm a beginner so this is not perfect :/

Anyways here you go

signaturejadeliljm2x5fm.jpg

If you don't wanna use it don't worry, it allowed me to practise a bit on Paint Shop Pro :laugh:

If you do, a little credit would be appreciated :flower:

AWESOOOOOOME!!! thank youuu taben :wub: of course ill use it!!!!!!!!! and dont worry about the credit, ill credit you

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: