Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Have you uploaded it into imageshak?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Thiago, how you did the avatar?! have you downloaded the video or with caps?! ... if you did it with caps you gotta tell me how :| ... :hehe:

Caps :ninja: :p I pause the video and then I press Print Scrn, and keep doing it until I have all the frames on paint :p then I cut and save one by one and put then as frames on imageready and then I save it as an animated gif ;)

:| this is hard. i just use gif animator but it only works on .avi & when i get some video from youtube i get it in .flv & the converting ruins the quality :( & i don't like it ...

but i really don't get this with the caps :confused: . i just cand print every frame even if i pause it at 00.01 sec. :/ i just miss frames ... i can't do it :cry:

It's easy :p I miss frames either but when you put the animation you don't miss them, you just have to click twice on the pause button really fast, I usually do it with 25 frames so I don't spend a lot of time to cut each and save them :p I only took 10 minutes to do Julia's animation