Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

:wave: Hey

I'd like to know if one of the talented people here could make me avatars and signatures with these pics please?

I'd like an avi with cindy c face and the siggy with the supers... Use the colors and the size that you want to write "The supermodels" on the signature and write "Kiki" on the bottom right of the siggy (u can also add Kiki on the avi on the left top)

I also would like a sig (and maybe avi) with these Laetitia Casta pics. It's up to you to do whatever you want! (color, writing, re-touching...)

Thank you :flower:

Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!?? Anyone?

If anybody has time and wants to make me an Adriana set, I would really appreciate it :)

elleitalyjune2008004ir9.th.jpg elleitalyjune2008005zn5.th.jpg

elleitalyjune2008008yj4.th.jpg elleitalyjune2008015la6.th.jpg

elleitalyjune2008019jv3.th.jpg elleitalyjune2008020mg0.th.jpg

Love the new pics esp the first one (ignore the groceries :p), 4th and the last one. But of course I love all so you can use them all, and just put her name nicely on the sig, well if anybody would like to make it thanks in advance :flower:

Ok Sorry honey for the delay,ok Here!!

I hope u like it ;).

[/quote

I do! I do!thank-you.gif That is soooooo nice of you!!

Could you make me one more sig with Laetitia? Just like u did with the super models (little hearts & flowers like yours)... This time just write in glowing red or a bright white? What seems the best to you!! Merci (thank u) again ! :kiss: :kiss:

post-19830-1212830789_thumb.jpg

Hi Kiki ok here; but it's not the thing i expected the problem to adjust the proportions on this one was a bit hard but i can add some more flowers if u want.I hate the rule of Width and height thing!.OK Honey tell me if u like it now but it's no easy handle the damn proportions of this pic :blink: .

post-19272-1212870504_thumb.jpg

That's ok! It will be nice maybe to see more of the flower & ad just small hearth? And can u just write Laetitia casta (remove the Merci) but write it smaller? And change the things that u hate!!! You are the designer! The artist!

:kiss: :wave:

Cαn someone make me a set with those pics plzz and plz put some hearts in it :)

Here i hope u like it, but if don't scream to me very louder ;).

:heart: Thank you it's beautiful :flower: :hug:

Glad to assist ;) , And Kiki here tell me now if u like it but handle the proportions ov this pic is almost impossible :blink: .

post-19272-1212871339_thumb.jpg

Well since it's been a few days I will post the pics one last time. May I please have an avatar and siggy with these pictures. I would really appreciate it. Can you write Adriana Lima and intoxicating angel somewhere in the set. Thank you in advanced.

post-6939-1212873669_thumb.jpgpost-6939-1212873699_thumb.jpg

post-6939-1212873781_thumb.jpgpost-6939-1212873887_thumb.jpg

Cαn someone make me a set with those pics plzz and plz put some hearts in it :)

Here i hope u like it, but if don't scream to me very louder ;).

:heart: Thank you it's beautiful :flower: :hug:

Glad to assist ;) , And Kiki here tell me now if u like it but handle the proportions ov this pic is almost impossible :blink: .

It's almost perfect! Maybe u can ad a little bit of white in the flower to see them better? But If it's too complicate with this pic here is a new one...

post-19830-1212874076_thumb.jpg