Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

thanks pedro but for some reason the first, second and fourth pic arent showing! :( i can see the third one though.. and its a great pic! :D

EDIT

here are some i found, hope no reposts.

post-15738-0-1446186672-42442_thumb.jpg post-15738-0-1446186672-44052_thumb.jpg post-15738-0-1446186672-46433_thumb.jpg

post-15738-0-1446186672-48475_thumb.jpg

see!!! this is why i love crazy cooky people! they are just sooooo fun!!!

yea.. coco is so crazy and funny.. :D especially on the FTV video first face i think.

hahahahhaa! yeah! and im sure that you've seen her hardcore gangstah gangstah rap video with jessica! i was just laughing the whole time!!!

i really wanna see more silly pictures of backstage! i know hilary has a ton but i wanna see more coco!

she is the cutest :wub2:

aaaaaahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha! i love this video!!!

first time i saw this... i was like... wow! i never knew jess had this in her!

this is the only reason why i'm beggining to tolerate canada! hehehe

now i want my av and sig with coco going crazy!!! hahahahaha! too bad i'm technologically challenged!

but i just have to say... it's not really eminem they're rapping too huh? from coco's gangster move... i would have to say she's immitating snoop dog in the song drop it like it's hot! hahahhahahahahah!

now i want my av and sig with coco going crazy!!! hahahahaha! too bad i'm technologically challenged!

ask nouve, she is nice and will make you one of whatever you want. :wub2:

thanks for the balenciaga shots :)

i love the video!! just wodering if its really the music they were dancing to or it was editted and added on later?

No, I don't think it is. I just found the video of youtube and I've been trying to look for the original ever since. And Peyt I will help you, hold on okay? ;)

ask nouve, she is nice and will make you one of whatever you want. :wub2:

oh really! wow! that would be awfully nice of her!

oh yeah and i was at barnes today and was looking through 10 magazing and I saw backstage pics of coco at narciso rodrigues in NY and pringle in Milan!