Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

"Coco Rocha Tells All

While she strutted the runway at Rag & Bone and Diane Von Furstenberg, Coco Rocha is more of a behind-the-scenes girl this time around. Trading in mile-high stilettos for a microphone, the Fashion Week regular is interviewing designers, fellow models, and other industry insiders for her upcoming special on E!. In fact, today was her first day on the job! Here's what she had to say when I ran into her backstage at Erin Fetherston's show...

—Emily Hebert

Tell us about your project with E! Entertainment.

We’re going to be doing an hour-long segment about the lives of fashion models—everything about them—and everything that goes on during Fashion Week. It will be airing sometime in March.

Is hosting a TV show something you'd like to do more of?

I like to open every door—modeling is sometimes a short-term thing. It can (Raquel Zimmermann) be a long-term thing—hopefully long for me—but yeah, I like to play around. It’s fun to do everything—and when you have the chance, why not?

Who have you interviewed so far at Fashion Week?

I just interviewed Erin [Fetherston] and hung out with Heidi [Klum] for a little bit. And now we’re going to Miss Sixty. We’ll be finding all the celebs there—we’ll see how it works out!

Do you already know some of the celebrities you'll be interviewing?

Ooooh, I don’t know so many of the celebs! But you know—the designers, the makeup artists, hairstylists and models… yes.

Who's your dream interviewee?

The supermodels of another generation—the Heidis, the Lindas, the Naomis—that would be something amazing. Maybe they could give me a lesson on walking and posing! You know, what their secrets are and how it was—I think that would be amazing. "

elle.com

its time the world learned something from coco!

• 2 weeks later...

update from her blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Secrets of Models

All models have hidden talents that you wouldn't expect them to have. For instance did you know that Caroline Trentini was a good little singer? Starting at the age of 8, she sang. She was so good that they made C.D's of her songs and sold them in the city of Panambi!!

Believe it or not I love to draw. I don't have much time for it now. But when I'm watching a movie or I'm on a long telephone call, I find myself drawing on the nearest scrap piece of paper.

post-24595-0-1446185847-02922_thumb.jpg

post-24595-0-1446185847-04361_thumb.jpg

post-24595-0-1446185847-05451_thumb.jpg

post-24595-0-1446185847-06018_thumb.jpg

post-24595-0-1446185847-07281_thumb.jpg

post-24595-0-1446185847-09255_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...