Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

About Lacoste fall 2007 fashion show:

"I had a bit of arm candy following me. What else can I say?"

About the backstage of DKNY fall 2007 fashion show:

"Backstage, Julia Dunstall and I came up with a new way of posing with a handbag. We used it throughout the season and it was such a success!"

About Max Azria fall 2007 fashion show:

"I walked behind Behati Prinsloo in each outfit. When I passed her on the runway the second time around, our favorite song (Grace Kelly by Mika) came on and I just couldn't keep a straight face. I immediately started laughing!"

After Thakoon fall 2007 fashion show:

"I remember that on the runway my shoe kept wanting to fall off. Luckily, it didn't completely come off until I got backstage. Good timing!"

About Anna Sui fall 2007 fashion show:

"This show would have to be one of my favorites in New York. All the girls have such great attitudes and we all just have a good time. Someone bet me 30¢ to make Hilary Rhoda (right) laugh on the runway and I won!"

About shoes from MaxMara fall 2007 collection:

"The shoes we wore had gripping on the bottom as if you were going to climb a mountain. I got to keep them and now they're one of my favorite pairs."

About Balenciaga fall 2007 fashion show:

"Besides being absolutely in love with the clothes, I remember the show had a really early call time. But they had the best breakfast, so it was all good in the end."

About her friendship with Behati:

"Behati Prinsloo and I are best buds. We met at the Louis Vuitton after-party for their Fall 2006 show and since then we've been inseperable."

About clothes from Hussein Chalayan fall 2007 fashion show&wearing them:

"It took forever to put those tights on. The sight of 35 models trying desperately to get them on was so funny!"

About John Galliano fall 2007 fashion show:

"This was one of the best shows. It was so different because instead of walking down the runway we got to interact with the audience and these Parisian street characters that were set around the room."

"My mom was actually able to see this show. During rehearsal the designers asked her if she could stand in for a model. Of course she ended up being the first one out. Funny thing is she had a little slip. Oops!"

"I wish getting massages backstage was normal. Fortunately, they were promoting something at Zac's show so Hilary Rhoda and I were both able to really relax. That is, until the photographers started snapping pictures. Can you say awkward?"

"I love to think of doing runway shows as acting. You become this totally different person—maybe a sexy, gorgeous woman or a sweet, young lady."

"During fashion week, we get makeup and hair done roughly four times a day. But the good thing is that if you plan on going out with friends or to a nice dinner after, you don't have to worry about making yourself up."

source:Teen Vogue

http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/model/cocorocha

here goes Coco's 30¢

020820070650372974.jpg

I found this on my personal my space bulletin..

"Model Coco Rocha has reportedly angered a multitude of Anti-Smoking Advocates and The National Eating Disorders Foundation after an irrational slur backstage at a Gaultier fashion show was caught on camera’s provided by FashionTV. Though the footage was not streamed straight to FTV, the tape was ‘miraculously’ released to entertainment website TMZ, before being pulled off the internet.

Wearing a fox fur jacket and tight bun, Rocha reportedly turned to a fellow model and mumbled angrily about “the size of some of these other girls,” going on to complain that “fat people are not fashion models.” In an apparent mood about the allowance of four plus sized models in the Gaultier show, Rocha reportedly “threw a tantrum” and gave considerable attitude when she was asked to put out her cigarette backstage, snapping that “If the other girls have a problem with me smoking, they should go outside. I shouldn’t have to leave - there isn’t a single thing wrong with smoking anyway, fashion kills and smoking is fashion.”

The model’s representative declined comment to E! News this week, however this is not the first instance in which Rocha has voiced her distaste for plus sized models in the industry."

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And shes Apologizing on her My space wtf????...Seriously, is this shit is even real?? (N) (N) (N)

hahahahhhahhahhaahah! that is the funniest article!!! hahahahahaahahaahahah! OMG!!! its sooooo bogus!!! hahahahhaahaha!

omg!!! i can't stop laughing! hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha! OMG!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh! thats a good one!

hahhaahahahhaahahhhhahahaahah!

i love how from a small snippet of a second... as the article claimed.... they got the whole 5 minute dialogue on Coco's hate for fat people! hahahahahahaahahahaahhahaah! OMG!!! hahhahahahahahahahahaahahhaah! this is too much! hahahahahahahahaahah!

and i love how detailed it was for a snippet!

you know what.... everyone knows its that bitch Perez Hilton! hahahahaa!

and what the fuck... yes fuck... is TMZ doing with models.... what the fuck... did britney die or something? did they run out of celebrities to stalk... gosh... where is Paris and Lindsey when you need them! gosh!

Obviously its not real Jasper! hahahahahaahahahaah! Apology on myspace! hahahahahah! everyone knows Coco is facebook and Diana Moldovan is myspace! hahahhahahaahahaah!