Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

ok... what the hell did you just say Jasper! hahahahaahaha! "salamat" is the only one i recognize! hahhaahah!

yah man! Germany and all... you could be Heidi's long lost child or something! hahahahahaahahaahah!

hahahhaaha! baho me! hahahahahahaha! yes!!! because its all for my LOVE for AFRICA!!! ...like my gif B! hahahahahahahaha!

I am Coco rocha's Boyfriend...but she told me that we should keep it in secret so yeah.. :shifty: heello!!

Hehe, Celine baho kaba?its means you got bad odors or somethin.hahahaha!what it has to do with you with africa anyway?

hey is that Gap Ad is new? i think its old..

hahhaah.... sure you are.... and Evandro and I are raising our beautiful children in our beautiful ranch in Fortaleza! hahahahaha!

hahaha! yah! irene has made me mabaho forever because of this ONE picture! It was a two day protest for Uganda... meaning no showers hahahah! Africa... hmmm... because I AM AFRICA! Power to my people!

yah... that GAP ad looks like it came with Sarah Silverman and that BW bunch! But i've never seen it before!