Bellazon

Hyori Lee
Thumbnail

noogie

well, I would have jumped backstage. maybe jumped her backstage. but that would depend on the quality of her bodyguards, and her ability to withstand the Rhett Factor (odds of that are slim at best).

and what do you mean you though I was kidding? but now you see the thong, and you understand? ooooooh man you better hope she comes through again! meanwhile, I'm going to spam her PR people to try and get her up here. mmmmmm

well, I would have jumped backstage. maybe jumped her backstage. but that would depend on the quality of her bodyguards, and her ability to withstand the Rhett Factor (odds of that are slim at best).

and what do you mean you though I was kidding? but now you see the thong, and you understand? ooooooh man you better hope she comes through again! meanwhile, I'm going to spam her PR people to try and get her up here. mmmmmm

:rofl: rhett factor

i hope she comes through again so i can work my charm on her and so far no girl has been able to resist that

i think i scared rhett away :p

Edited by Neo52285

what am I lying about? you think that I think that you need to be in more hysterics over Hyo? like I need to see video of you in the ICU in a cold sweat with 8 IV's popping into your arms and a priest standing by?